What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here we go.......again.

TRIALS

Juniors
The fans should deadest farkin boycott Sunday if this is true.

How the f**k did the development get approved?? We are a shambles

dude your such a softc*ck. No matter what happens with this crap ...SHARK TILL I f**kING DIE!!!.

same goes for the muppets wanting their season tickets refunded.

grow a set.

Last edited:

giggity giggity

Juniors
Don't listen to all the rumours guys,like a few of you have already posted,this is a divisionary tactic by the labour government who are being killed out west atm.(I live next door to a stand in prime minister from the long howard years).imo that players from yours and many other clubs MAY have done something illegal,but for the acc/gov to do this to your club on the eve of your premiership tilt after a great off season with the development approval,assembling a great roster,is nothing short of despicable.I'm not a sharkies fan nor am I a hater,but you guys should stick by your club and it's players during this witch hunt.lets hope after all the good work(development,recruitment and memberships)in the last year or so from the sharkies it all blows over with only 1 or 2 players involved from your club or others(manly,knights,pamfwers,cows,raiders)so we can get on with the season.I wish you guys all the best in these trying times and for the season ahead. UP THE MIGHTY RAIDERS.

Poss

Juniors
How many of these players were at the club in 2011?

1. Nathan Gardner
2. Nathan Stapleton
3. Stewart Mills
4. Kirisome Auva’a
5. Young Tonumaipea
6. Brett Finch
7. Penani Manumalealii
8. Sam Tagataese
9. Pat Politoni
10. Jordan McLean
11. Maurice Blair
12. Tupou Sopoaga
13. Tyrone Peachey
Interchange
14. Tim Robinson
15. Sosaia Feki
16. Ben Hampton
17. Junior Roqica
18. Daniel Moroko
22. Alipate Ratini
25. Tony Gigot

Sharks NYC Holden Cup Team List
Round 1 v Gold Coast Titans
1. Nesi Mataitonga
2. Malcolm Congoo
3. Crete Waaka
4. Anthony Moraitis
5. Alan Niulesa
6. Jake Walsh
7. Fa’amanu Brown
8. Kurt Dillon
9. Scott Sorenson
10. Eronny Mareko
11. Jackson Cartwright
12. Michael Morris
13. Winstone Asotasi
Interchange
14. Sione Masima
15. Tokerua Raru
16. Jack Broughton
17. Masi Nona
18. Patrice Siolo
19. Taylar Garrett
20. Ben Chahoud

webShark

Who recruited Danks? i reckon it al hinges on him. Even though his integrity is questionable , he could clear or dob people in. Probably cut a deal with ASADA.

Read the SMH they are saying interviews only its just bloody media hype this !!! They know nothing !!!

yeah they say it was only interviews with ASADA , Sharks honchos say they havent talked to ASADA, others say 14 players suspended, some say 6 players..

the picture couldnt be clearer

bottle

Coach
Just watched the news on 7 & 9, not a whisper. Both ran the $BW show.
So much for all the media outlets salivating.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Sources close to the club, however, believe that ASADA are trying to cut a deal with the club to have players stood down immediately for six months.
That is al lthe evidence needed to show that this enquiry has got nothing. If they cheated the ban is now 4 years, but they want to to do deals for 6 months? Wont happen. The rules on ACC dotn apply to ASADA. You can tell anybody & everybody what is going on. ACC you go to jail if you tell your wife you were interviewed.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Just watched the news on 7 & 9, not a whisper. Both ran the $BW show.
So much for all the media outlets salivating.

Channel 9 opened their evening headlines with the story that included a reporter at the club and weidler at the studios... They certainly didn't ignore it

carcharias

Immortal
Channel 9 opened their evening headlines with the story that included a reporter at the club and weidler at the studios... They certainly didn't ignore it

How was Danny's hair?
Tight gentlemans perm as usual?

... and a big shire Cheerios goes out to the albino!

bottle

Coach

Must've missed it. Was swapping between channels trying to see if there was anything. Certainly nothing in the sports reports.

Latest posts