What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Card Shark

Immortal
Robson will be much better behind a decent pack. Doesn't look like we have many options anyway.

This year we often had 1/2 the pack or more out, tough on a half.

His experience might be very important with the youthful backs.

Ads

First Grade
brown and robson will be ok in the halfs next year. Brown was a bit of a organiser in the 20's, so a year with robson should be good for him.

No. There is no possible way we can consider Robson being ok for us. He is a handbrake who got made to look solid by Todd.

chewsta

First Grade
We need a half with a kicking game. I can throw the ball further than Robson can kick it.

Card Shark

Immortal
We need a half with a kicking game. I can throw the ball further than Robson can kick it.

unfortunately we don't have many choices, do we bring Holdsworth in so we have a long kicking game?

Hope they can secure someone of note but they are as rare as hens teeth.

King Ben

Juniors
brown and robson will be ok in the halfs next year. Brown was a bit of a organiser in the 20's, so a year with robson should be good for him.

I'd be looking at signing blake austin for next year, he's a good utility player, can play in the half's and won't be expensive.

Austin's turned down our offer to join Canberra reportedly.

webShark

I didn't change the quote, Webby. You typed that about Gordon, not me. You can hardly post that and then get all snippy because I dont read between your sour lines.

I'll grab some lemons for you mate, you're that sour you could suck on them and sweeten up.

Point taken Gregos. Got some lemons in the fridge. But, I would reiterate the point that I think Gordon goes ok and did not cost us the spoon.

I will be very careful with exact wording in future :)

Quigs

Immortal
Need an attacking No7 ... sharp, fast and with a kicking game. If we don\t have one or two of them in the roster then we "ain't going nowhere"

This modern game needs to have them.

RUBIKS

Juniors
Re-Sign Penani?

While I don't like seeing Holdsworth named anywhere near our team, I've gotta say, I really enjoyed him kicking it 40+meters each penalty. A damn site better than the 10 to 15 we're used to.

Plastered

Juniors
Presume with that Swans mob coming in the no dickhead policy will apply and rule out players like Prince Albert and co.

Ct073

Juniors
@RugbyLeagueNews: BREAKING: Cronulla Sharks have signed Canberra Raiders winger Sami Sauiluma for the 2015 season. #nrl

Good signing can find the line?

Cheers
Christian

Snoop Shark

First Grade
@RugbyLeagueNews: BREAKING: Cronulla Sharks have signed Canberra Raiders winger Sami Sauiluma for the 2015 season. #nrl

Good signing can find the line

Cheers
Christian

So can the opposition when he is defending.

Can't go wrong with depth I suppose

cb4

First Grade
So can the opposition when he is defending.

Can't go wrong with depth I suppose

I like Sami, good player, needs a bit of work on him, but a terrific try scoring record in every grade he has played.
Depth is depth, and calling on the likes of Mitch Brown and Sami is a lot better than what we have been calling on in recent years.

BTW, good call on Bird, I was told he had done some things that made the club think he was joining the Panthers.

Still a few more signings in the pipe line, I have heard there are possibly 3 more Dragons to come, a few more prospects and the chase for a half back is well and truely on.

webShark

the chase for a half back is well and truely on.

Well at least it cant be Sam Williams! I think that Tyrone Roberts is ok. Doesn't seem a fixture at the Knights. Any chance of him? Nikorima at the Broncs looks good but a 5/8. This is going to be a key signing, so let's get the right bloke. I cannot honestly think of anyone except Roberts. Lui surely out due to no dickheads. I still think Robbo can doña job , so maybe a quality 6.

cb4

First Grade
Robert Lui re-signed with the Cowboys.

I posted in that crap Matt Keating thread that the club view Connor Tracey the long term halfback, so we may get stuck with stop gaps unless a superstar genuinely wants to join us.

Quigs

Immortal
Well at least it cant be Sam Williams! I think that Tyrone Roberts is ok. Doesn't seem a fixture at the Knights. Any chance of him? Nikorima at the Broncs looks good but a 5/8. This is going to be a key signing, so let's get the right bloke. I cannot honestly think of anyone except Roberts. Lui surely out due to no dickheads. I still think Robbo can doña job , so maybe a quality 6.

Webby, I am sure I read up here that Lui has resigned with the Cows for another year.... could be wrong though