What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How 2015 Is Shaping Up

Quigs

Immortal
Norrie and Moa are ex sharks that we should have kept.

Norrie is my guiding example of everything Sharky to me.

We had him. He was a big slow plodder, a just ah.

Bellyache grabs him from country rugby league - trims him down, tells him what he wants from him, tells him his job, tells him that is all he has to do, and whammo Norrie is a member of a premiership winning team.

I watch Norrie closely when I watch the storm and he just does his tradesman job like a true tradesman.

We had him, big, slow and half the time, like the rest of them, just looked lost.

Card Shark

Immortal
It's a fast game Mr Quigs but we play it a gear or 2 lower than the best teams.

In the offseason, we need to practice hard on the speed at which we do everything, starting at getting up & playing the bloody ball.

Quigs

Immortal
It's a fast game Mr Quigs but we play it a gear or 2 lower than the best teams.

In the offseason, we need to practice hard on the speed at which we do everything, starting at getting up & playing the bloody ball.

AND WORK ON THAT f**kING (pharquinn) DEFENSIVE LINE SPEED

Quigs

Immortal
Well get us fitter .... slip us some special potion or something .... just get us moving up instead of sliding sideways and backwards.

Don't we know of some bloke or someone who has a friend that might be able to help us with a brew.

What about that bloke the Rorters sacked ? He was there when they won a premiership.

taipan

Referee
Well get us fitter .... slip us some special potion or something .... just get us moving up instead of sliding sideways and backwards.

Don't we know of some bloke or someone who has a friend that might be able to help us with a brew.

What about that bloke the Rorters sacked ? He was there when they won a premiership.

Love potion No 9,does the trick all the time.

cb4

First Grade
Get used to being linked with every tom dick and harry on the market in the near future.

I have been told that a member of our board was rather intoxicated recently and was spilling to media personalities how much cap we have to spend and who we intend on spending it on.

shaggs

Coach
Get used to being linked with every tom dick and harry on the market in the near future.

I have been told that a member of our board was rather intoxicated recently and was spilling to media personalities how much cap we have to spend and who we intend on spending it on.

This is what used to happen all the time. I'm going to try and get on the board. Sit around and drink free piss, in the best seats every game. Know all the ins and outs and don't even give a f**k if I spill my guys to all and sundry. We are a bunch of idiots.

southland

Juniors
Whats wrong with being absolutely upfront? Put it out there: the sharks are rebuilding, we have this much to spend. This is who we see being playing key roles in our team...

I know the esteemed world of recruiting and professional sport is supposed to be cloak and dagger and shit but hell we are looking to do things differently yeah...

Latest posts