What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will Jaiman 'Dog' Lowe get?

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
JT is quoted as saying that...

And yes...I think we get the message youre mates with someone involved...good for you, wanna medal?

Yeah...JT is gonna say "Oh. my bloke knocked his block off for no reason, Rusty's very proud" :roll:...Of course he's gonna say that to the press, he's gotta back his guy until the evidence proves him wrong

As for the second part...A medal is unnecessary, but it would be nice if you were to emasculate yourself with a picnic knife...

Bench
If Delaney grabbed his nuts he should go to,we don't need either acts in our game.

innsaneink

Referee
TITAN1 said:
Oh well,if JT says thats what happened,well it must have,hey?:roll:

Im clearly clarifying that penance didnt have to see that as bazal assumed....just showing whats been actually quoted by those that were there, but carry on taking things outta context....your ''petrol sniffing'' dig shows level of cred you have.

innsaneink

Referee
Bazal said:
Yeah...JT is gonna say "Oh. my bloke knocked his block off for no reason, Rusty's very proud" :roll:...Of course he's gonna say that to the press, he's gotta back his guy until the evidence proves him wrong

As for the second part...A medal is unnecessary, but it would be nice if you were to emasculate yourself with a picnic knife...

Yeh....he MUST be lying eh.

Thing is...it may also be true....yet you keep on like you KNOW whats what....

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Yeh....he MUST be lying eh.

Thing is...it may also be true....yet you keep on like you KNOW whats what....

That's great, the guy with the quick fist has more credibility than the dude he poleaxed..I'm sure you had the same opinion when Danny Williams king hit your boy too :roll::lol:.

TITAN1

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
Seriously, what is the definition of a "king hit"?

I take it to mean a punch thrown at an unsuspecting/undeserving opponent who doesn't see it coming.

Lowe clearly squared up to Delaney, ready to fight. Does a convincing one punch knockout automatically equate to a cheap shot?
It does when the other person isnt prepared
Semantics aside,it was a stupid act

innsaneink

Referee
Bazal said:
That's great, the guy with the quick fist has more credibility than the dude he poleaxed..I'm sure you had the same opinion when Danny Williams king hit your boy too :roll::lol:.

I didnt say that,...dont put words in my mouth.

We know what Lowe did.
We Know what JT has claimed.

But yes....Delaney must be completely innocent...please tell us why again.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
TITAN1 said:

How was Delaney less prepared than anyone else who has every gone the biff. He saw Lowe coming all the way. The whole thing was face to face.

innsaneink

Referee
TITAN1 said:

He was looking straight at him, backing away...he knew what was coming....what did you want Lowe to do? Say, 'put up your dukes"? :lol:

NFI.

aids

Bench
delany gave lowe a reach around, and he re-pays him by snoting him.
poor form jaiman, poor form

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
I didnt say that,...dont put words in my mouth.

We know what Lowe did.
We Know what JT has claimed.

But yes....Delaney must be completely innocent...please tell us why again.

I'm sorry, I was unaware it was against the mighty laws of insaneink to back a mate and judge things on what you see, not what the offender claims :roll:

NGR

Juniors
ok the replay shows delaneys hands on lowes lower genitalia...

it wasnt a blind side punch, although he didnt have much time to react...

lowe is a muppet for for doing it. delaney is a goose for grabbing someones ball delibrately...

get over it and let the judiciary sort it out.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Not as bad as Danny Williams. At least Delaney was looking at him.
Still, that total knob deserves no less than six weeks.

TITAN1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
Im clearly clarifying that penance didnt have to see that as bazal assumed....just showing whats been actually quoted by those that were there, but carry on taking things outta context....your ''petrol sniffing'' dig shows level of cred you have.
Ok genius,enlighten us mere mortals as to the reason behind lowes brainsnap.
Truth be known it may never be known.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Exactly ink!

I can't see how this was anything other than a typical rugby league fight scenario, albeit with less obvious provocation. Nevertheless, I have seen plenty of brawls erupt over the years without much provocation.

When it comes to biff, league fans don't have the courage of their convictions. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Thierry Henry said:
Exactly ink!

I can't see how this was anything other than a typical rugby league fight scenario, albeit with less obvious provocation. Nevertheless, I have seen plenty of brawls erupt over the years without much provocation.

When it comes to biff, league fans don't have the courage of their convictions. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye.
Very true Terry — all this talk of "Bring Back The Biff™", yet when there is a fight, people are up in arms.

innsaneink

Referee
Bazal said:
I'm sorry, I was unaware it was against the mighty laws of insaneink to back a mate and judge things on what you see, not what the offender claims :roll:

And you have the gall to call someone hawkeye- hypocrite

Yes yes yes ...we get it, youre mates with him....whoopdee farkin doo.

Ok genius,enlighten us mere mortals as to the reason behind lowes brainsnap.
Truth be known it may never be known.
I never claimed to know the reason....youre dopier than bazal.

TITAN1

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
How was Delaney less prepared than anyone else who has every gone the biff. He saw Lowe coming all the way. The whole thing was face to face.
Not every player that "charges" at another player actually punches on..it COULD have been a nothing issue if Lowe had used his brains,not his fists.

aids

Bench
Thierry Henry said:
Exactly ink!

see to me the post opticular repture, cranial cavity frotage is usually the only reason to start a blue.

delany is a merkin for not at least making an effort to fight back

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Wheelsy said:
Very true Terry — all this talk of "Bring Back The Biff™", yet when there is a fight, people are up in arms.

People love it....except when someone involved in said biff is actually capable of delivering a decent punch.

Latest posts