What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How long will Jaiman 'Dog' Lowe get?

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
And you have the gall to call someone hawkeye- hypocrite

Please, show me the footage where Delaney has the guys balls in a deliberate choke-hold....Can't? I thought not...The footage showed nothing more than a normal tackle. Lowe overreacted, as idiots are prone to do...much like you have to the issue. Coincidence?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
TITAN1 said:
Not every player that "charges" at another player actually punches on

They often do though

If they don't land a good blow, and the whole thing turns into your typical RL biff full of wild swinging and missing, no-one really minds

TITAN1

Juniors
innsaneink said:
And you have the gall to call someone hawkeye- hypocrite

Yes yes yes ...we get it, youre mates with him....whoopdee farkin doo.

I never claimed to know the reason....youre dopier than bazal.
Yet you claim that JT has it right as to Lowe being grabbed...make up your mind.

innsaneink

Referee
Bazal said:
Please, show me the footage where Delaney has the guys balls in a deliberate choke-hold....Can't? I thought not...The footage showed nothing more than a normal tackle. Lowe overreacted, as idiots are prone to do...much like you have to the issue. Coincidence?

Please show me footage where delaney does nothing wrong at all...cant? thought not.

Youre not very bright up top eh.

NGR

Juniors
Bazal said:
just wait for tomorows footy show, you will see very clear he did...

innsaneink

Referee
TITAN1 said:
Yet you claim that JT has it right as to Lowe being grabbed...make up your mind.

No!!!....I never claimed JT was right.

You wont find where I have....funny, Delaneys chum and a titans fan putting words in others mouths....not the stuff of a solid argument.

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
Please show me footage where delaney does nothing wrong at all...cant? thought not.

Youre not very bright up top eh.

Your opinion of me means about as much a dust mite to a blue whale...as for the footage, I saw what I saw, if you've got a sharper eye than good luck to you :roll:

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
ok, let's follow this through logically....player commits act of undoubted foul/violent play....opposing player squares up to opponent....fight ensues...

When was the last time the retaliating player was suspended for throwing a face to face punch on an opponent who had committed a proven act of foul play against him??? tbh I thought it was the normal reaction on a footy field, sometimes even the reaction that fans demand

If Delaney did do something wrong then I will be watching with interest the hypocrisy of people (and perhaps the judiciary) who still condemn Lowe's actions

innsaneink

Referee
Bazal said:
Your opinion of me means about as much a dust mite to a blue whale...as for the footage, I saw what I saw, if you've got a sharper eye than good luck to you :roll:

So why are you so creative with your own insults....you dont think others feel similarly to yours?

LOL...the back down begins.....little steps at first will soon become mighty leaps...you dont sound so sure of yourself now.

donkey|rope

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
People love it....except when someone involved in said biff is actually capable of delivering a decent punch.
i have to agree with you to an extent. I still think is a ugly look for the game and it shouldn’t be happening but I see your point. a few weeks back during the raiders/panthers game, the was a biff between hinchcliff and priddis over essentially nothing, and everyone involved with rugby league was basically talking about how fantastic it was. why? Because priddis was the aggressor and when hinchcliff let loose, priddis took the hits like he got hit by the delicious end of an ice-cream cone.

NGR

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:
ok, let's follow this through logically....player commits act of undoubted foul/violent play....opposing player squares up to opponent....fight ensues...

When was the last time the retaliating player was suspended for throwing a face to face punch on an opponent who had committed a proven act of foul play against him??? tbh I thought it was the normal reaction on a footy field, sometimes even the reaction that fans demand

If Delaney did do something wrong then I will be watching with interest the hypocrisy of people (and perhaps the judiciary) who still condemn Lowe's actions
i hope he cops a suspention, he could well have cost us a game...

TITAN1

Juniors
Thierry Henry said:

All thats been seen tonight is proof of Lowes stupidity

Mal Meninga

Bench
fox sports didn't show the 'ball grabbing' incident enough to make a clear judgement but from first look Delaney looks to have grabbed Lowe's nuts.

Bazal

Post Whore
innsaneink said:
So why are you so creative with your own insults....you dont think others feel similarly to yours?

LOL...the back down begins.....little steps at first will soon become mighty leaps...you dont sound so sure of yourself now.

Back down? Wherever did you get that idea? Here ya go..Delaney did not, at any stage, deliberately do anything the genitals of Jaiman Lowe

Furthermore, Lowe is a thug who should be rubbed out for quite some time

innsaneink

Referee
Bazal said:
Back down? Wherever did you get that idea? Here ya go..Delaney did not, at any stage, deliberately do anything the genitals of Jaiman Lowe

Furthermore, Lowe is a thug who should be rubbed out for quite some time

Dont worry ...Its very honorable you defending your mate, but when it gets personal, judgements get clouded...its easy to see why youre confused.
Just try and keep an open mind....you may just find youre in fact wrong. :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Superior...LOL

Im merely staing what may and may not have occured, yet its you that difineitely knows whats the go, cause youre whatsisnames mate....and im the one feeling superior. :lol:

Foxsports news on now...get back to ya with what they got.

bjm8

Juniors
I didnt watch the game, just watched the highlights and read through these pages.

Im not gonna bring out the "its not his game" cliche, however ive known him since he was a kid (hes the only nrl player i know personally) and i was absolutely shocked when i first heard about it. Whether it was right or wrong, im not gonna say, but i will say all the people instantly branding him to be as bad as Ivan Milat to ease up a little. You are saying that he is a thug and is doing this all the time, and was "just starting to turn a corner," seriously, think before you say anything. Hes never done anything thuggish in his NRL career. His only blemish (THAT I RECALL) was a high shot that got put on report about 2 years ago. Was soft and didnt even warrant a suspension. Take it easy and let the judicairy do its job.

Latest posts