What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hope I'm wrong but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
I am sorry Eela but I really think you are over re-acting. If there are problems at the club I will be the first to admit it once I see it. I haven’t seen it yet.

actually, I don't think I am over re-acting, but thanks for the concern anyway. I'm aware of who I talk to and beleve that I'm very reliably informed, I don't need to post everything I hear but at the same time I don't need to be told or convinced that everything is just Rosey when I know it's not, however it's far from being a disaster and our season isn't over by a long shot but it's also far from perfect.

That's the problem eela, your coming out and saying things are bad and it needs fixing, but not disclosing what is bad or how you know. I am not saying everything is rosey, I am more asking you to tell us what is bad.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
That's the problem eela, your coming out and saying things are bad and it needs fixing, but not disclosing what is bad or how you know. I am not saying everything is rosey, I am more asking you to tell us what is bad.

it wouldn't matter what I say, would it?? based on everything you know, everythings sweet, so how about we leave it to that, and look forward to Friday night.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
it wouldn't matter what I say, would it?? based on everything you know, everythings sweet, so how about we leave it to that, and look forward to Friday night.

Iam not, but each game I always have the philosophy that the scores are always nil all.

Hellsy

Immortal
U have to look forward to the game UTE!!
In the end the game is the game and you get to spend before/during and after with a great group of friends. Sometimes the footy bond is more than just the game...

Utey

Coach
Hellsy said:
U have to look forward to the game UTE!!
In the end the game is the game and you get to spend before/during and after with a great group of friends. Sometimes the footy bond is more than just the game...

Not looking forward to the game doesnt mean not looking forward to the things you've said! I love the footy mainly for that reason. :D

Hellsy

Immortal
It sure is!
I look forward to the footy every week becoz of the people I attend games with, I'd still enjoy it without them but it wouldn't be the same! I'd be sad without people that share my passion for the game and the team win/loose/draw

Hellsy

Immortal
Sure it is!
And I would like to see the team do well as much as the next person, but seeing the boys play each week is my first and foremost

Avenger

Immortal
I hope we win this Friday. For my own sanity I seriously hope we do.

However if we lose then we will be in crisis and everyone who has a postive spin on how professional, Coach Smith is, can wipe it with their own arse.

Smith has had a difficult time this year and he probably knows he should have done things differently.

He will admit this next year when he is free of inhibitions.

You can quote me on that!!!!

strider

Post Whore
we really do need to start winning asap

the dragons were in about the same position as us last year and came home and damn near got the minor premiership .... so its by no means an impossible situation even if we do lose this week ... BUT a loss is gonna be hard to take for EVERYONE - not just us fans

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
we really do need to start winning asap

the dragons were in about the same position as us last year and came home and damn near got the minor premiership .... so its by no means an impossible situation even if we do lose this week ... BUT a loss is gonna be hard to take for EVERYONE - not just us fans

it's not impossible but it's getting a little desperate at this stage, we need to play for 80 minutes, which is something we haven't really done all year.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
If we don't win, I hope we at least try for the full 80. None of this giving up crap. I'm sick of it and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Guys - just do your part. Get to the game, and scream yourselves hoarse.

Trust me - I have a feeling we'll be cheering after full-time, and not just because Moi Moi knocked Gibbs into orbit, either...

Eelementary

Post Whore
I just wish Pig was playing - the second Gibbs mouths off at Pig, he'd have a target on him, and we all know Piggy NEVER backs down!

Hellsy

Immortal
Eelementary said:
I just wish Pig was playing - the second Gibbs mouths off at Pig, he'd have a target on him, and we all know Piggy NEVER backs down!

Great song that!

Hey baby, there ain’t no easy way out
Hey I will stand my ground
And I won’t back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts