What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm in love

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best of luck with it mate. Nothing compares to that 'new love' feeling. It's just an amazing time, and it definitely deserves celebration.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I'm very happy for you RJ, and hope it works out well for you.

I'm sure you'll keep us posted, as you do.

Spike

First Grade
This has got a whole "Chasing Amy" theme to it. So she needed some deep d*cking and you're a f*cking tracer.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Alba said:
yeah im becoming a little obsessed with having kids lately i dont know what has come over me all of a sudden

you want the 3 grand the government gives you....typical

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Why comment at all if that's going to be your response?, up untill your post this thread was pretty good.

I hope your out of Berocca's, and i hope you have a dreaded grog bogg :!:

BTW

Spike, it does have a certain Chasing Amy theme about it, i didn't realise until you said it...but now that i do?, yes it does.

I just hope their isn't a male that has a crush on me :?

Godz Illa

Coach
Ron Jeremy said:
Why comment at all if that's going to be your response?, up untill your post this thread was pretty good.
This coming from the self-declared forum Stasi who sees fit to declare Worst Thread Ever whenever the mood strikes him. This is thread is pretty good now actually, it just needed that little pinch of hypocrisy. Rounds things off nicely.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Yep thats right, and i knew that was going to be your response.

Difference is that when i have said it 95% of forum users on this board see it as tongue in cheek and know malice intented, it couldn't be said about your post.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They have become a bit chummy, lately

I heard that they both sleep in the same catbox.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Guess what
i fell in love today
she is a 18, and im her first!
quess what, im number 1 in more than one way just like ron

im her first minor and her first customer!!!
she started work for "Stairway to heaven" in St Marys today
She is relatively cheap and she has all her teeth!! She is soo pretty
OHH I LOVE THIS LOVE FEELING! :lol:

c_eagle

Juniors
Godz Illa said:
I thought my hangover was bad until I read this thread. Somebody pass the Berocca.

Enter the voice of reason.

This thread has some of the most self indulgent tripe on the universe.

I can't wait for RJ to compile a best of .Doc file, a compilation of his favourite posts.

Oh Ron I think you have fallen for the "OLDEST" (yet again like your women)one in the book!!! #-o My friends and I ALWAYS use that "I'm a lesbian" to make guys who fail to perform or are a little ..shall we say...short in the "FLUTE DEPARTMENT" feel less inadequate for one miserly moment in their otherwise wretched lives.

So, for now Ron, for this moment as I gaze at your image I'm a lesbian and so is my sister........ :lol: :clap: