What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

James Roberts

V

Vasilevsky

Amazing, it only took you a little over a week to come up with that! Maybe you aren't as geniused as you present yourself on this forum! I will take your comment as a badge of honour that you should feel the need to trawl through and comment as you have!

You wear your stupidity as a badge of honor? Good for you.

TruSaint

Referee
я хочу товарищ Василевский бы заткнуться

Yep :lol:

V

Vasilevsky

Заткнись

Катастрофа достигнет вас слишком

So said an angry Georgian to Nazis trying to sue for peace.... Keep that in mind while you run off to the Shonkies forum and forget all about this one.

Highland Saint

Juniors

So said an angry Georgian to Nazis trying to sue for peace.... Keep that in mind while you run off to the Shonkies forum and forget all about this one.

I'd have Miller here over you any day buckaroo

I wonder if the Quinlan signing puts yo bed any chance of getting Roberts?

Or Hiku for that matter.

Bloody hope not

Haha

As an angry Turkish F16 pilot said to Russian Pilots trying to play Russian roulette in their airspace... Up yours comrade! :lol:

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Ok enjoy your Georgian/Nazi comments then.

Doesn't change the fact your resident dope treats your fellow supporters like crap.

Truth teller.
Why don't you come and join us for good Millers?
We'll do a deal....will swap you and Bird for the Russian and Darry Farrell's son?
I mean....piss off you trouble maker!

Hope you are well mate, wherever you are today :D

Slippery Morris

First Grade
I think Saints will land Lafai to be honest. Hoppa is a sure thing to go to the Dogs and they will be forced to release him which will be the Dragons best option. Hiku has basically said he prefers Parra so it is just a matter of Parra tabling an offer to him you would think. Radrada/Hiku on the wings. Pretty leathal.

bottle

Coach
THE Gold Coast Titans are set to lose James Roberts to a rival club after the Dally M centre-of-the-year requested a release from the club.

Roberts informed Titans CEO Graham Annesley last night he was keen to explore his options due to the contract forgery saga which has plunged the Gold Coast into another crisis.

Roberts effectively became a free agent last month after former football manager Scott Clark admitted to tampering with the 22-year-old’s $300,000-a-year contract.

Clark resigned over the matter and lawyers have been assessing the validity of Roberts’ contract.

Roberts last week indicated he was keen to stay at the Gold Coast but the speedy centre chose to not accept a revised two-year offer from the Titans last night.

Roberts will now test the open market, where he is sure to garner plenty of interest and if he leaves the Gold Coast it would be a massive blow to the club’s rebuilding plans under coach Neil Henry.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/titans/james-roberts-requests-release-from-gold-coast-titans-following-forged-signature-controversy/news-story/f3e5074ddff46c64b91971b3df7dbfa2