What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jeremy Smith

red and blue

Juniors
Sounds increasingly likely that Smith will sign with the Sharks given he doesn't want to uproot his family from Wollongong. Smith might be a good player but over the last couple of years he has been very injury prone and has not spent much time on the paddock for the Dragons. For me, why would the Knights want another Cross mark 2. I would immediately withdraw the offer and target someone younger, less injury prone and who actually wants to play for our club.
I agree that he will more than likely sign with the sharks. But I think he must really want to come to Newcastle if not why has he not already accepted the Sharks offer he wouldnt have to move his family and the money the Sharks are offering is the same (If you belive the media.) but something has made him keep putting his decision off. Maybe hes trying to convince his family that relocation would be good.

Johns Magic

Referee
Smith was average yesterday in the Dragons match, did nothing of note.

Costigan on the other hand was great...at prop.

Smith was average yesterday in the Dragons match, did nothing of note.

Costigan on the other hand was great...at prop.

Your obviously one of those Fans that rates players performances on tries, line breaks and other exciting stuff, Smith played unreal yesterday was in everything...

Johns Magic

Referee
Your obviously one of those Fans that rates players performances on tries, line breaks and other exciting stuff, Smith played unreal yesterday was in everything...

And you're obviously one of those biased fans who thinks the sun shines out of the Dragons arseholes.

His workrate was low, and his impact was minimal. I barely noticed him on the field until the last 30 minutes of the game. 18 tackles, 74 metres and the only Dragons forward not to break a tackle don't really contradict me either now that I check the stats.

Johns Magic

Referee
But yeah maybe I just missed Smith yesterday because I was too busy watching Costigan score his hat-trick and 8 linebreaks.

Rolla

Juniors
Yeah, costigan playing that well in the front row was great to see as a knights fan.

Wobbygong

First Grade
And you're obviously one of those biased fans who thinks the sun shines out of the Dragons arseholes.

His workrate was low, and his impact was minimal. I barely noticed him on the field until the last 30 minutes of the game. 18 tackles, 74 metres and the only Dragons forward not to break a tackle don't really contradict me either now that I check the stats.
Looks like you won't have to worry about Smith anyway.

Wobbygong

First Grade
You can't blame him asking for overs, massive step down from Storm and Dragons to suddenly be playing for the sharks or Knights, that would be soul destroying.

Coached by Bellamy & Bennett then suddenly some coaching lightweight niff nuffs like a Stone or Flanagan, I understand why he wants to be paid well.

Last edited:

cram

Bench
You can't blame him asking for overs, massive step down from Storm and Dragons to suddenly be playing for the sharks or Knights, that would be soul destroying.

Coached by Bellamy & Bennett then suddenly some coaching lightweight niff nuffs like a Stone or Flanagan, I understand why he wants to be paid well.

Yeah nothing like being part of a team that was strong because of their systamatic rorting of the salary cap and then part of the Dragons who still have not won a premiership for 30 odd years.... :crazy:

perverse

Referee

have you even been alive to see a dragons premiership?

i haven't! LOL!

it must be "soul destroying". thanks for Henry and Costigan next year, by the way. they'll look good in red and blue.

Wobbygong

First Grade
No not really both are just bench players at our club, will be handy in a pack like yours. We are very happy with the depth we already have in the back row. Both of those blokes are injury prone so it's better we sure up other players than Jezza & Nev, I truly wish them both well and hope they don't turn out like all your other recent dragons recruits and stay out of custody lol.

Also yes I've seen both Dragons premierships and enjoyed especially the win over the Bulldogs that was my favourite. Enjoy the offseason & hope it's another long one for you lot.

Last edited:

perverse

Referee
No not really both are just bench players at our club, will be handy in a pack like yours. We are very happy with the depth we already have in the back row. Both of those blokes are injury prone so it's better we sure up other players than Jezza & Nev, I truly wish them both well and hope they don't turn out like all your other recent dragons recruits and stay out of custody lol.

Also yes I've seen both Dragons premierships and enjoyed especially the win over the Bulldogs that was my favourite. Enjoy the offseason & hope it's another long one for you lot.
arn't you a bit of an old merkin to be a troll? piss off and root a granny or something. your perennially underachieving club is a complete joke to the rest of the competition and has been for as long as i can remember. i'd prefer to support a sh*t team that consistently punches above their weight than a bunch of poofy glamour girls that fall at the last hurdle year after year after year.

Adsy

Juniors
Our last off season was one week longer than yours, you douche. Why was that? Oh that's right, it's because your team choked on dick, again.

Weels

Juniors
No not really both are just bench players at our club, will be handy in a pack like yours. We are very happy with the depth we already have in the back row. Both of those blokes are injury prone so it's better we sure up other players than Jezza & Nev, I truly wish them both well and hope they don't turn out like all your other recent dragons recruits and stay out of custody lol. .

If they are both bench players
, what were they doing in your team for what was probably your most important game at this end of the comp?. :lol::lol:

As for your jibe about our recent Dragon's recruits and staying out of custody.
How long have they been helping you party while they were at St Merge, your very lucky they didn't get sprung down there Eh!. :p:lol:

Alex28

Coach
Also yes I've seen both Dragons premierships and enjoyed especially the win over the Bulldogs that was my favourite.
On video or did Fox replay it sometime?

You talk big for supporting a team with an incredibly poor track record in finals football. Not even Wayne Bennett is good enough to overcome the curse on your team.

Wobbygong

First Grade
Have a sook losers you'll make semis again one day if that dump of a club doesn't fold first anyway back to your fibro shanties you novocastrian merkins. Wicks & Houston still laughing about that down at Taj Mahal.

Last edited:
Have a sook losers you'll make semis again one day if that dump of a club doesn't fold first anyway back to your fibro shanties you novocastrian merkins. Hunt & Houston still laughing about that down at Taj Mahal.

LOL.

universal-choking-sign.jpg

Latest posts