What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary rd 4

Balmain_Boy

Wow, Lolesi is EXTROADINARILY lucky. I'm absolutely stunned, I just hope there is no appeal or re-evaluation. When I first saw it I was scared he'd get sent by the video ref.

I've only seen it from one angle - apparently it looks a little better from other - but I thought he would be looking at 4-8 weeks.

brook said:
600 points seems about right

Honestly I think lolesi can consider himself very lucky, I don't recall boofs tackle so I can't comment on that one

Lolesi's tackle (if you could call it that) was a cheap shot and he should go without hesitation.

Slater did nothing..what a crock of shight for siting him.:roll:

greenos

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Wow, Lolesi is EXTROADINARILY lucky. I'm absolutely stunned, I just hope there is no appeal or re-evaluation. When I first saw it I was scared he'd get sent by the video ref.

I've only seen it from one angle - apparently it looks a little better from other - but I thought he would be looking at 4-8 weeks.
Atleast they are being consitant. Do you remember Patten's late hit on Collis when the Tigers scored a try against the Dogs.

nqboy

First Grade
Slater's kick was at least very reckless and it can well be argued to be intentional. Enjoy your break Billy.

innsaneink

Referee
kia ora storm said:
Lolesi's tackle (if you could call it that) was a cheap shot and he should go without hesitation.

Slater did nothing..what a crock of shight for siting him.:roll:

Wanker.

Earl

Coach
I think that both of these charges are ridiculous. Im not saying that they shouldn't have been charged, but if Slater kicked Skandalis then he deserves to be suspended, and if Scott Hill man handled the ref, then he deserves to be suspended.

What gets me is the severity of the chages. Compared to what else has been thrown around this year, they have been pretty damn harsh IMO. Jamaal Lolesi hit Johnson, late, high & and with his forearms yet he's looking at 1 week??? Ridiculous.

aids

Bench
this would be the worst kick charge i have seen.
it's right up there with those RSA union stomps.

Kia, watch nrl on fox tonight if you can
see the footage, then tell us if you still feel the same

aids

Bench
i thought dunley got pinged for it last year.
either kicking or tripping.

this is the most blantant i have seen though

joey007

Juniors
Reserved judgement on it until i seen it, even though the crowds reaction gave me a good idea. After i did see it, couldnt believe how deliberate it looks

I just took a look at that video clip posted here from the raiders panthers game, WTF!!!!1

Puletua's leg, left the ground, and hit smith in the head while he was flying through, he completely missed the tackle and stuck his leg out while going through and kicked him in the face, and he gets nothing? What a f**king joke