What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

simmo1

First Grade
Eskimo Joe are about the shittest band I have ever heard.

Kelly Clarkson > Eskimo Joe. At least she has talent.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Put a bit of starch into the NRL. None of that limp wristed stuff.

Three bands should cover half time.

Pendulum doing Slam

Nine Inch Nails doing Closer

Rammstein doing Du Hast.

Pipe it into the dressing rooms and watch the hardest second half of rugby league in history. :p

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**king snore.

I LIKE HEAVY METAL SO WE SHOULD HAVE IT AT THE GRAND FINAL WAAAAAAAA.

For people who like heavy metal and other "hard rock", you sure all whinge alot.

(For the record I don't like Clarkson, but Eskimo Joe are a decent save)

adamkungl

Immortal
f**king snore.

I LIKE HEAVY METAL SO WE SHOULD HAVE IT AT THE GRAND FINAL WAAAAAAAA.

For people who like heavy metal and other "hard rock", you sure all whinge alot.

(For the record I don't like Clarkson, but Eskimo Joe are a decent save)

:lol: Biggest wah in this thread.

nko11

Juniors
Would like the NRL to cover as many bases as possible and make it an event.

Would love to see something like:

Women - Rihanna
General- RHCP
Kids - Skrillex

or something to that effect.

Hopefully with the new TV deal we start to see these kinda things better funded.

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: Biggest wah in this thread.

It is quite plainly obvious that a heavy metal rock band will NEVER play at the NRL Grand Final.

It stuns me that morons dot this forum with stupid ideas like it.

beave

Coach
I like metal, but my taste aside, something up tempo and somewhat interesting would be good, I don't expect AC/DC or Iron Maiden but the last few years have been pretty f**king pathetic. You Am I were particularly atrocious I thought, doing Stones covers FFS!!!!

Timmah

Staff member
I agree that the NRL GF Entertainment has been ratshit since The Living End were on a few years back.

beave

Coach
yeah,they are a really good live but personally I'm not hugely into their music, but defo better than the shit they've had of late that's for sure.

I know I say it every year but the Foo Fighters would be great as the GF entertainment, they appeal to a wide demographic and have a wide variety of songs to chose from....... would love to hear 'Everlong' before a GF, would get me pumped!!

she can do better than that, need something to get the crowd pumped not some teen angst bullshit

I agree...

But this "gig" with the NRL is coinciding with the release of her new song(the one I posted), maybe the NRL got a cheaper deal because they're helping her release her new song.

Also FTR:
Heavy metal is for Emo's or people over the age of 25; it is terrible music, where people just scream into microphones.

Latest posts