What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kissing ..

griffo346

First Grade
i guess i am gunna have to get over it no one will ever want me :( so i will be a single man for the rest of my life :(

B-dos

Referee
Hey, heres a thought, how about you try to lose weight or something???

Theres no use crying over it, get out there and fix it. Anything is possible mate. Lying down and doing nothing wont get you anywhere.

Stagger eel

Staff member
griffo346 said:
i guess i am gunna have to get over it no one will ever want me :( so i will be a single man for the rest of my life :(

rubbish!!
rubbish!!
rubbish!!

get out there and lose some weight, on top of that join some social groups ie: theatre, ballroom dancing and rotary...join a gym, play a sport...skys the limit dude, you just need to get the f**k out and do it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
griffo346 said:

mate im short, semi pudgey, have a lisp and when in my raiders gear, look like an extra ompa loompa in a Charlie and the Chocolcate Factory movie, and i seem to have found someone, not only someone but an absolute glammour to boot... so anything is possible, just gotta get yaself out there and on the market

Stagger eel

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
mate im short, semi pudgey, have a lisp and when in my raiders gear, look like an extra ompa loompa in a Charlie and the Chocolcate Factory movie, and i seem to have found someone, not only someone but an absolute glammour to boot... so anything is possible, just gotta get yaself out there and on the market

and I'm the same...except for the fact that I wear eels gear not Raiders ;-)