What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJ.

Cam George was very non commital this morning on the radio when asked if there was going to be a contract there for Shaun next year . He dropped into the conversation that both parties had agreed there would only be a deal on the table if SJ could guarantee 100% fitness next year
Really? Bit of an odd one.... I can understand the desire for it, but dunno how anyone could guarantee 100% fitness.

But if SJ didnt commit to it, I guess it shows he didnt trust his body to hold up. And if he was at that point, then calling time was the right call.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Think it's the right call.

After last year, I can certainly see why he went around this year, unfortunately his body hasn't quite been right. Granted he has been playing busted, and potentially could have been managed better.

I'd be interested to see how he'll be remembered by fans, has he done enough to eclipse Jones as our best ever halfback?