What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knights v Canterbury Bulldogs First Grade Round 13

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
macavity said:
Im astounded.

it is said that smart men learn from their mistakes; wise men learn from the mistakes of others.

what does Hages learn?

how to pick a bloody footy team would be a start.

heres a hint for you hages

1. Hinton
2. Carney
3. Gidley
4. Tighe
5. Quinn

6. Kidley
7. Johns

8. Smith
9. Buderus
10. Perry
11. Simpson
12. Newton
13. Lowrie

14. Woolnough
15. Davico
16. Tolar
17. Brown

see, that team would be in with a chance.....

Great team. Will you be coach for us
icon7.gif

Jayell

Juniors
I am actually starting to think that Hagan really doesn't care deep down whether we perform to our ability this year. He got shafted cos the board doesn't rate his coaching ability. Why would he want to prove them wrong this year when he can wait to next year and work hard on getting parra the premiership they have been waiting a long f***ing time for. Then he can give the Knights board a big F*** YOU....
Its the only explanation.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Jayell, Michael Hagan never has been, and never will be a quality first grade coach. The last two years have just re-inforced that to just about every Knights fan.

Yosh

Coach
i wonder what the parra board sees in hagan. like seroiusly if brian smith can get sacked why cant we just sack hagan as well. i would be even happier to do a swap right now. like sack hagan and just get brian smith in right now....
like everyone else i cannot express my anger and frustration of this sh*tc**t choosing a s**t, s**t team week in week out. i think he has some kind of fear of choosing new players who have not played FG and will only do so if like half the FG team is injured. i havnt seen hinton myself, acutaly i have seen him once or twice but that aint enough to judge a player, but why not give him a go? like WHY NOT if kidley didnt work we have nothing to lose right? amazing....

antonius

Coach
Your team is spot on Mac. Why is it that everyone who posts here (yeh I know we're not first grade coaches, and prob know stuff all) can see it yet Hagan can't? it's beyond belief, surely we're not all wrong?

John_Travolta

Juniors
Bicey_18 said:
One word..... Pathetic!!!!

I am really starting to hate Hagan even more..... Lowrie at 5/8? What wouldnt Tighe be a better option? Tighe is way better in that role, but obviously cos he is better than Lowrie, Supercoach Hagan leaves him out.

Kurt Gidley at 1.... Didnt he see last weeks piss poor effort... Hinton deserves a go... How many more dropped balls and out of position plays will it take 2 sink in????

Selections in this team are a dead set joke...

Whinge, Whinge, f**king whinge.... thats all I hear outter you knights supporters, your in the top four??? whats there to moan about? jesus christ.... instead of bagging out the coach, why not pull him up at a game and ask him yourselves why he made the changes he does week in, week out?? otherwise, YOU get out there and do it.........

Jayell

Juniors
Jobdog,

Hagan did win a premiership in his first year as coach- i know we had a better playing roster but you cant take that away from him. You cannot blame last year on hagan, we had injuries. I just don't think he gives a sh*t right now. I doubt you guys were criticizing him in 2001 when he WAS supercoach.

antonius

Coach
Jayell said:
Jobdog,

Hagan did win a premiership in his first year as coach- i know we had a better playing roster but you cant take that away from him. You cannot blame last year on hagan, we had injuries. I just don't think he gives a sh*t right now. I doubt you guys were criticizing him in 2001 when he WAS supercoach.
Hagan didn't win in 2001. Warren Ryan built that team, Johns lead them around, and Hagan rode on their shirt tails. Since then Hagan has gradually dismantled everything that had been built before him. The club has finished worse every year since 2001, enough said about his ability, it's there for all to see.

Bicey_18

Bench
John_Travolta said:
Whinge, Whinge, f**king whinge.... thats all I hear outter you knights supporters, your in the top four??? whats there to moan about? jesus christ.... instead of bagging out the coach, why not pull him up at a game and ask him yourselves why he made the changes he does week in, week out?? otherwise, YOU get out there and do it.........

Ok then.. what if Brown put someone like ashton sims at 5/8 and Aaron Gorrell at fullback?? You wouldnt bag your coach for making those selections?

Actually I did ask Hagan why he puts Lowrie at 5/8.. well tried to ... all i got was a "Sorry mate gotta get ready for the game" and just walked straight past me without even acknowledging me..

Jayell

Juniors
Johns, Buderus, Simpson, Newtown, Thaiday ,Quinn, Midley, Perry.....all the quality players are going to be picked each week by hagan.
You guys seem to think that by picking hinton will solve all our problems. Sure, i can't stand kidley either, but i don't think picking an untried, long term reserve grader will be an instant fix.
Kade Snowden???? No
I would like to see a couple of changes, i think hagan is wrong on a few. But i am aware that the few changes we are all striving for will not turn us into this amazing side that everyone on this forum will agree with. We have to carry some players.....and we do.
Just look at how our Premier League side is going to see that we don't have a great lot coming through to fill these gaps....

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
northey said:
i think it is a good team. bit worried about lowrie back at 5/8

everyone must hate hages and myself, cause i think that tanner does deserve to be in the team... please don't have a go at me about this, if you feel you need to have a go at me about tanner read the KOTW thread.

Playing the victem doesn't get people anywhere.

I personally don't believe tanner is worthy of a position. He has no go forward and always has slow play the balls. He does a lot of tackles, but they don't usually dominate like many other forwards in the team, which causes quick play the balls.