What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lincoln Withers Canberra bound?¿?

joel

Juniors
jed said:
My guess is that it's a part of their plan to entice Anthony "I'm too scared to fight Danny Green" Mundine back to the club.

Jed... I think you might be onto something here. Canberra has always been one of the frontrunning sides to attain Anthony Mundine's signature if he decided to return to the NRL, already having Tyran Smith and Beau Mundine at the club. Taking Smith away gives another club a much better shot at enticing him back to League.

For me, the worst comment of Mundine's was in the wake of 9/11. Honestly, the guy needs to think beore he opens his mouth, and think about what he's planning to say.

Anonymous

Juniors
He was one of those people who thought he was bigger than the sport he played.

And Brenno, how dare you soil the real Choc's reputation by using that name with Mundine!

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea the umbleweed has it going on
perhaps we should rearrange the umbleweed to help our Feng Shui

Anonymous

Juniors
It's comes from a mass msn we were having. Someone (who will remain nameless) meant to write 'tumbleweed' but left off the 't'. And then did it again.

It's now my personal motto, Craig Frawley's nickname and 2005's Feng Shui.