What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Luke Lewis asking the Panthers for a release! Wow!

natheel

Coach
If Luke Lewis is off to us (Parra) then I think it's a given that Kearney is gone.

If sk pulls off a signing like this then it'll prolong his time at the club. But it would also entice Ricky a bit more. So idk it's all up in the air at the moment

Canard

Immortal
If, as quoted by another poster, a presser has been called for 2pm by Phil Gould and Luke Lewis, then surely it wouldn't be to announce him moving on etc.

Thats a sure sign he is staying in my books.

justagamemate

Juniors
If I was betting man, Lewis is announcing he's going to be made captain again and something to do with OAK extending their sponsorship deal.
It has Gould all over it.

Big Mick

Referee
If, as quoted by another poster, a presser has been called for 2pm by Phil Gould and Luke Lewis, then surely it wouldn't be to announce him moving on etc.

Thats a sure sign he is staying in my books.

Pretty sure there was a joint press conference when Petero left. Not positive but.

whall15

Coach
I wonder if it's a coincidence that Gould was whinging yesterday about the salary cap regarding Paulo leaving for Parra.

franklin2323

Immortal
Forgot about thy one. Mm and he also backed Ricky to be successfulZ maybe that's a hint? Not getting my hopes up but woul be awesome

Burt, Poore and Hindmarsh going gives you money. He didn't want to go to Souths because of the travel. 30mins is a lot better. So it adds up

Avenger

Immortal
I wonder if it's a coincidence that Gould was whinging yesterday about the salary cap regarding Paulo leaving for Parra.

Gould must have Alzeimers. He made it out that the Paulo situation happened this year but it was last year when he had nothing to do with the Panthers.

Big Pete

Referee
Really don't want to see Lewis leave Penrith.

Absolutely agree with Dean. This whole situation reminds me of another Lewis from a couple of decades ago and a coaches brave decision to let him go.

Tell me which team won in '92 & '93?