What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mannah in, Hayne out

Suitman

Post Whore
Grow up Suity, just because an opinion is different to yours doesn't make it an agenda. :roll:

I'm not blaming Hayne for anything - I'm saying I can understand why he was left out of origin, and let's see how he responds to this next week for his club? Will it bring out his best two weeks in a row (for the first time this season), or will he go missing? I think we both hope it's the former.

It's all to do with an agenda and nothing to do with your opinion.

You haven't once justified why Dugan, who has what, played 3 games this season, 4 max with the All Stars game, has justified his position as a rookie in a series promised as being the turn around for NSW fortunes, or moreso, why he deserves it more than Hayne. All you have done is bag Hayne, and expect more and more from him every time he delivers.
Dugan has shown far less this season than Hayne, yet you have him as a shoe in. Ask Matt Duffie who he'd rather be up against when attempting to score a try. Ask any QLder if they are happy that we didn't pick probably our most potent attacking force in Origin over the past 4 years.
This is exactly the selection policy that has lost us series after series.

Suity

eels81236

Bench
I'd have had Hayne on the wing and Dugan at 1. IMO, they are prob the 2 best fullback/wingers available and they probably both should be there somewhere. The old story, pick your best and then give them a number.

To rub a little salt into the wounds.... I was told that Hopoate was being seriously considered to groom him for the future but his affection for his BMX put paid to that.

Suitman

Post Whore
To rub a little salt into the wounds.... I was told that Hopoate was being seriously considered to groom him for the future but his affection for his BMX put paid to that.

That really sucks. I thought they all rode Malvern Stars.

comfort.jpg

Suity

ShaunC

Juniors
Hayne's game has evolved to the point where he would be wasted on the wing in Origin. Fullback or nothing until he makes the 5/8 position his own.

Kornstar

Coach
NSW will fluke a series win 2-1 :(

Stuart will be the savior.....we will then be even more pissed, at least i know I will be!!!!

Parra03

Juniors
Stuart has apparently said that Hayne's best position is 5/8th !! I hope SK is listening. Even Brad Fittler thinks so. So when is the best time ? NOW !!

Parra03

Juniors
Plus Hayne is not displacing Billie from 1 for the Roos but he can take Locky's place...think about it Jarryd ! Mate u r too good for a 1 !! Switch NOW !!

TheParraboy

Staff member
NSW will fluke a series win 2-1 :(

Stuart will be the savior.....we will then be even more pissed, at least i know I will be!!!!

wtf

if that happens it will be the biggest humilitation in qlds history....you cant get pissed over that :D

Ratchy

Juniors
Stuart has apparently said that Hayne's best position is 5/8th !! I hope SK is listening. Even Brad Fittler thinks so. So when is the best time ? NOW !!

Yet i have seen Phil Gould say different, i would take his opinion over the 2 you mentioned especially Fittlers

hindy111

Post Whore
Gould said why move him when he can float around at fullback than chime in as a 5/8 when he wants to-It makes him less predictable.Pretty much saying he kinda plays like a 5/8 anyhows when he needs to do an attack for the team

hindy111

Post Whore
If Hayne was to move to 6 thou-What would be the point of signing ben roberts?
For the sake of this season would SK consider hayne and mcguire our halves and possible throw Reddy at fullback or maybe even young Barba?

Suitman

Post Whore
Gould said why move him when he can float around at fullback than chime in as a 5/8 when he wants to-It makes him less predictable.Pretty much saying he kinda plays like a 5/8 anyhows when he needs to do an attack for the team

That's my view as well.
He's our best fullback and he's our best 5/8th.
At the moment, he's doing both, and better than anyone else can. Why change it?
He created our 26 points last night playing fullback, but did most of it from 5/8th. Why change what's working in attack?

It's the 30 points in 20 minutes scored against us that has me far more concerned.

Suity

Parra Guru

Coach
As much as I hate the side that has been picked. I can't believe some people are considering supporting QLD. What a f#*king joke that is!

Cannot believe Hayne has missed out for the softcock Dugan and can't believe they've picked King. I'm sick of the 'club team's poor form' only applying to Parra players. Piss poor excuse. The fans deserve answers as to why our best player from the last 3 series has been completely left out.

hindy111

Post Whore
My passion is for Parra... State of origin is more of a spectacle for me.
I support usualy the team i like due to players im watching.Aslong as its a good game im happy.
Parra are leaking points badly.Our attack will get there but our defense is horrible.A lot of that is down to a poor kicking game thou.And our backs just arent up to it

MrT

Juniors
As much as I hate the side that has been picked. I can't believe some people are considering supporting QLD. What a f#*king joke that is!

Cannot believe Hayne has missed out for the softcock Dugan and can't believe they've picked King. I'm sick of the 'club team's poor form' only applying to Parra players. Piss poor excuse. The fans deserve answers as to why our best player from the last 3 series has been completely left out.

well have fun supporting Stuart and his debacle. I cannot be a supporter of that team that's full of bad selections. I rate the Hayne non-selection as the worst ever in origin history. NSW need Hayne more than they need Dugan

Soward
Pearce
Ennis

So where is the attack going to come from, the 3 above?
On saturday night Hayne had 6 LBA 1 TA and 1 Try. NSW need Hayne badly.

Qld would be laughing in Staurts face right now leaving Hayne out and Staurt eve makes a comment saying he thinks Hayne's best position is 5/8. Now he's telling Kearney where to pick hayne at club level.

Ratchy

Juniors
That's my view as well.
He's our best fullback and he's our best 5/8th.
At the moment, he's doing both, and better than anyone else can. Why change it?
He created our 26 points last night playing fullback, but did most of it from 5/8th. Why change what's working in attack?

It's the 30 points in 20 minutes scored against us that has me far more concerned.

Suity

Precisely mate. Seen way too many posts on how SK should change the structure to more off loads and expansive play or how different the team should be selected.

There is no point to that when the team is leaking a fair bit over 24 odd points a game.

Latest posts