What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Finals Week 1 vs Canberra @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Finals Week 1: Newcastle v Canberra

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
We did a Joey style trick shot or something to catch them out. I don't think we're a field goal to win the game in extra time kinda team.

K-Man

Bench
It's all about the kick-off now. SWITCH ON. Do not even think about anything but protecting that ball from the short kick. Get Dom up there. Focus.

Woody90

Juniors
I don’t know if I’m happy or angry.

Did not deserve to win that. We’ll get smashed next week but good to win a finals game.

perverse

Referee
I don’t know if I’m happy or angry.

Did not deserve to win that. We’ll get smashed next week but good to win a finals game.
I don't think that's necessarily the case. We looked very very nervous today. Big occasion, at home and everything to lose against a team that was willing to play finals footy from the first whistle. There will be a lot less pressure next week in many respects.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Haven’t read the thread since half time.
I had tears in my eyes when we were on top in the 2nd but we couldn’t keep it going and my heart has been racing for half an hour.