What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 13 vs Canterbury @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 13: Newcastle v Canterbury

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 1-12

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs 13+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burns

First Grade
I think Pryce being so disappointing has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works to be honest. It's sad because there's a first grade jersey just sitting there if he can pull it all together.
Is there any word on what the go is with Pyrce? Is it just his defence?

Haffa

I think Pryce being so disappointing has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works to be honest. It's sad because there's a first grade jersey just sitting there if he can pull it all together.
You have to think he will just go home at some point.

perverse

Referee
You have to think he will just go home at some point.
It seems like it's just going to be a 2-year holiday for him at this rate. It's strange because I haven't heard that effort or intent is an issue with him, he just legitimately cannot defend. He's a bit of a mystery to me, because I rate his ability with the ball in hand.

Yosh

Coach
3 mistakes and 3 tries. Missing Best as well today. Hopefully our forwards start throwing the ball around because out halves not going to get us any points!