What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 19 vs Cronulla @ CommBank Stadium, Parramatta / Burramattagal

Who will win? Round 19: Wests Tigers v Cronulla

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 1-12

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks 13+

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To think that in the infinite wisdom of the morons running the NRL they r so intent on expansion.There are barely enough decent players to fill 12 teams let alone 17 or more

Probably need a draft or special circumstances for struggling sides. Give it another crack.

The cap assumes an equal playing field of managerial competency, but the reality plays out differently.

The net result is hundreds of thousands of disenfranchised fans, members and stakeholders.

Eventually the game will contract and of course, it’s battling other interests ( not just sport)

I heard Luke Lewis expressing similar thoughts earlier in the year.

Perhaps we could expand, move to 2 tiers of ten sides each so we could jag 4 wins a year from the bottom of second division and keep the floggings to 50 or less.

Or a mercy rule at 50 and the side doing the flogging gets an extra half point on the ladder.

The NRL tells us the game is growing into the stratosphere, everything is fine and dandy, but I don’t think so.

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Where'd THIS Seyfarth come from ? great effort from him and a nice short pass for Blore...James has an offload in him...hope we see it tonight

Bukowski

Juniors
To think that in the infinite wisdom of the morons running the NRL they r so intent on expansion.There are barely enough decent players to fill 12 teams let alone 17 or more
Isn't that a good reason to expand and get more players playing the game?

Das Hassler

Bench
Da Silva has the goods but one thing that's bugging me is his service is just a bit slow...doesn't pass off the ground

MrBlack

Juniors
Condolences tiger fans. Thought you had a real go with the limited talent you had out there.

you battled against the bunker and lost tonight which really hurt you.

Condolences tiger fans. Thought you had a real go with the limited talent you had out there.

you battled against the bunker and lost tonight which really hurt you.

Kind words and appreciated but we stood there and got run over.

What did Tim say to them at half time?

I hate to think.

Kilkenny

Coach
What chance we would have been awarded that putdown? 0.00 %
I’ve been saying this for some time now, the bunker is killing the game, they take away the enjoyment. It is a pointless exercise for the most part celebrating a try either at the game or at home in the lounge room. May as well just wait until the try or otherwise is confirmed which takes away the whole spontaneity of the moment.