What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs Brisbane @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 20: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Brisbane Broncos 1-12

• Brisbane Broncos 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ryan.a87

Juniors
I’d be kicking 20-40s on the first tackle with this wind. :D
I honestly don’t know why 20 40s don’t happen more often

You have a bigger area to kick it out (40m) and gets you out of trouble if you start your set inside the 20

surely it would be easier to kick a 20 40 than it would a 40 20

Burwood

Bench
I honestly don’t know why 20 40s don’t happen more often

You have a bigger area to kick it out (40m) and gets you out of trouble if you start your set inside the 20

surely it would be easier to kick a 20 40 than it would a 40 20
Bigger risk if it isn’t pulled off- opposition will be starting their attacking set pretty much inside your own half.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Any word on expected crowd figure? I’m tipping around 25k

edit - just read it’s sold out. Big atmosphere coming up Saturday nights always seem a lot more hostile

macavity

Referee
Just arrived at the ground, it's already so windy here. Icy wind as well lol

You are making me feel better about my (not really a) choice to stay home, have been crook with flu for 2 weeks only starting to feel human again, but this wind set off my asthma when I took the dogs out to the toilet, so I can't imagine up high in the stand at night would end well :(

Nuke

Staff member
We’re gonna win. Broncos are shot and playing blokes who aren’t fit enough to be there. We’ll take advantage of that and get our biggest win of the year.
I hope this prediction is 100% correct.

Yosh

Coach
What a nothing kick to start the game. Hope that is Hasting's last kick of the game.