What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 20 vs South Sydney @ Industree Group Stadium, Gosford / Darkinjung

Who will win? Round 20: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 13+

• South Sydney Rabbitohs 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Wests Tigers 1-12

• Wests Tigers 13+

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wizardman

First Grade
NEDS has $1.75 for least wins, I’m gonna have a crack. Trouble is they’re so good at breaking my heart if I drop a couple of K on them they’ll win the next 6
Parra just lost Moses for the year. Be interesting to see the odds when they reopen.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Parra just lost Moses for the year. Be interesting to see the odds when they reopen.

Eels have a horror run to end the season, think we're the only game theyre a chance of winning without Moses

Eels play:

Storm
Warriors (away)
Panthers
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons
Us

Whilst no game is easy for us, the highest ranked team we play is 7th, 5 of the 7 games are teams outside the 8 and 4 of them are at Leichhardt or Campbelltown

We play:
Souths
Warriors
Cows (leichhardt)
Knight
Souths (campbo)
Manly (leichhardt)
Eels (campbo)

Im gunna say we win 2 of these, if so that should avoid the spoon

Tigerm

First Grade
Eels have a horror run to end the season, think we're the only game theyre a chance of winning without Moses

Eels play:

Storm
Warriors (away)
Panthers
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons
Us

Whilst no game is easy for us, the highest ranked team we play is 7th, 5 of the 7 games are teams outside the 8 and 4 of them are at Leichhardt or Campbelltown

We play:
Souths
Warriors
Cows (leichhardt)
Knight
Souths (campbo)
Manly (leichhardt)
Eels (campbo)

Yeah, I reckon our GF is Parra in the last game.

Tiger Ted

Bench

Eels play:

Storm
Warriors (away)
Panthers
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons
Us

We play:
Souths
Warriors
Cows (leichhardt)
Knight
Souths (campbo)
Manly (leichhardt)
Eels (campbo)

The cows + the 2 campbo games r the most winnable

Fordy20

Juniors
I'm not sure how I feel about avoiding the spoon this year. In a way, the club deserves to get three spoons in a row, just like how we deserved the spoon in 2015. It seems like with Moses tearing his bicep, there's a chance we can avoid it, just like we avoided the spoon in 2015 with that huge win against the hapless Warriors in the penultimate round.

Nutz

Bench

Eels play:

Storm
Warriors (away)
Panthers
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons
Us

We play:
Souths
Warriors
Cows (leichhardt)
Knight
Souths (campbo)
Manly (leichhardt)
Eels (campbo)

At least you can play to a tune with 3 spoons, not 2.

Eels play:

Storm
Warriors (away)
Panthers
Roosters
Broncos
Dragons
Us

We play:
Souths
Warriors
Cows (leichhardt)
Knight
Souths (campbo)
Manly (leichhardt)
Eels (campbo)

You’re braver than I am Vic.

Latest posts