What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 21 vs Melbourne @ McDonald Jones Stadium, New Lambton / Awabakal

Who will win? Round 21: Newcastle v Melbourne

• Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

• Melbourne Storm 1-12

• Melbourne Storm 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K-Man

Bench
But I also go back to that terrible and stupid kick from Hastings when it was all us. We didn't need it. He got carried away. I hate seeing those moments because you can immediately feel that it could cost you the next 10 minutes, and it did.

Jono078

Referee
This is a fantastic game. Been a while since we've been in a good arm wrestle and looked good in the process.

K-Man

Bench
What an awful set. What even was that? Capitulating even with the football in good positions now.

K-Man

Bench
I really do not understand what we were even trying in that set. We didn't do anything. We didn't even look to score.

perverse

Referee
Christ we do everything right and then just let ourselves down at the end. It's the story of this entire game to be honest.

Yosh

Coach
We just don't the experience in tight games. We giving them chance after chance after chance. Some great defense though. Keep it up lads!!

Jono078

Referee
Gagai has mostly been superb tonight! Olam's his kryponite but he's contained him well enough!

Haffa

Still frustrated that we haven’t recruiter a kicker in 5 years. This game should be over.

K-Man

Bench
Literally can't finish a set. How does a team that was playing so well suddenly produce this last 25 minutes? And why is that team always us?

Latest posts