What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 22 vs Canberra @ GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce / Ngunnawal

Who will win? Round 22: Canberra v Newcastle

• Canberra Raiders 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canberra Raiders 1-12

• Draw after Golden Point

• Newcastle Knights 1-12

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Newcastle Knights 13+

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jono078

Referee
I truly believe we're the team you wouldn't want to play in the finals. I think we've shown this year that on any given Sunday we can go with the best of teams.

Woody90

Juniors
Getting a bit ahead of ourselves here.

We’d give the finals a better shake than say Sharks or Raiders could. Let’s be honest though, likes of Penrith and maybe Brisbane will go to another level come September. Yes we nearly rolled both throughout the year but I think there may have been a level of complacency there. Our good game against Penrith was also at home which we won’t get the advantage of. We were terrible against them in Penrith.

Let’s just focus on beating the Phins next week.

Burwood

Bench
Didn’t Dom turn down Bellamy and Melbourne before signing with Newcastle? If so, it sort of shows that night life wasn’t too big of a factor in which club he signed for.

Frederick

Staff member
Did anyone miss Dsaf yesterday?
the-simpsons-no.gif

Old dog

Juniors
Do we have any info on how long Dan might be out, JSaf did very well, Thompson continues to play strong so Dan returning via bench is very likely