What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Match Discussion: Round 8 vs Manly @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Leumeah / Dharawal

Who will win? Round 8: Wests Tigers v Manly

• Wests Tigers 13+

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Wests Tigers 1-12

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 1-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles 13+

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well the latest from Sheensy this week is that we have two years to become competitive, which is the biggest get out of gaol free card ever played.

No pressure on the coaching staff, officials and most of all our players.

They are probably all listening to hippy music before the games:

Tigerm

First Grade
Well the latest from Sheensy this week is that we have two years to become competitive, which is the biggest get out of gaol free card ever played.

No pressure on the coaching staff, officials and most of all our players.

They are probably all listening to hippy music before the games:

Only the ones who are leaving us are listening to it, the others are pretending to be reading the game plan?:)

Pezz70

Juniors
And so it’s starts, Tigers 15 tackles in manly quarter in first six minutes don’t even look like scoring, turn it over off a shit kick from Api and sea eagles go the length of the field. Friggin atrocious. Commentator says tigers have only scored two points in the first 20mins tee all season. Massively telling stat

Perth Tiger

Bench
Well after 2.5 weeks overseas avoiding this shit I fly back in today and thought why not start the misery again. The weather seemed to make it a more even game for us but never looked like winning even when we hit the lead.

good thing is Bula looked class.

Same old with Brooks dropping cold the potential match winner

Tigerm

First Grade
I didn't see he game, but as Timmy says, NO excuses. I think our 7 is the biggest coach killer, ever.

Panthers next week......fuuuuck

Pezz70

Juniors
I didn’t think Brooks was to bad today, but he does not create any chances in the opposition 20, have a look at the contrast in Papalii this year and last year, he had a halves last year feeding him good ball on the run this year he has had nothing. The tigers play sideways flat footed footy in the oppositions 20 they need to set deep and get bodies in motion, running lines giving Brooks a choice of targets. The ‘style’ we’re are playing has killed us, we are now second for tackles in the opp 20 we should be winning games

I didn’t think Brooks was to bad today, but he does not create any chances in the opposition 20, have a look at the contrast in Papalii this year and last year, he had a halves last year feeding him good ball on the run this year he has had nothing. The tigers play sideways flat footed footy in the oppositions 20 they need to set deep and get bodies in motion, running lines giving Brooks a choice of targets. The ‘style’ we’re are playing has killed us, we are now second for tackles in the opp 20 we should be winning games
Makes you wonder what they do all week at training. Every week they step on the field they look like they've never met each other before.

Bula showed some glimpses........

Wizardman

First Grade
They can have him , he is ordinary.
The opinions of non-tiger fans regarding Douhei and Laurie are pretty ignorant.

Laurie's first two games were absolute crap. The worst thing about him in those two games was a total lack of willingness to trail his forwards, lack of enthusiasm and his poor reaction to his errors.

Sheens is a dick but he is spot on with Laurie.

I still can’t get my head around how hard we tried and eventually succeeded to lose.

Zero coaching nuance, forgettable player efforts and to be fair, some dodgy ref decisions.

I’m not interested in Tim’s excuse this round, not watching the presser, more gagging and sneering I guess.

I see Benji up there with a stern look, I just want to smack him in face with a cream pie.

Does anyone here remember what winning was like? Like a “where were you” moment.

WA Tiger

Bench
I think the Farrah vs Api argument is clear cut ..Farrah was constantly muscling the play forward with quick play the balls and he took players with him…API’s nothing much without his star team mates..fkn useless grubber kicker under pressure

Last edited: