What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Michael Witt a Sea Eagle - Official

fish

Juniors
The message has gone out loud and clear: "Perform or else we'll send you off to Manly!"

Keep them coming then Mr Smith,those that come across may not be super stars but all have proven to be very handy players.The pick would be Hecks,Dunley,Kylie and the Duck,I have a feeling that I will be adding Witts name to that list next year(hope anyways).

bradeel

Juniors
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Two ways to look at this...

1) He never put his stamp on the first grade gig when he was there = IN HIS HANDS

2) When he was there the forwards on the field and coaching staff off the field didn't lay him a good enough platform to realise his full potential = OUT OF HIS HANDS

For mine, he never really took a game by the scruff of the neck and got the team into a winning position.

well said Belly - probably a bit of both for mine, but let's face it, we had three half backs last season who failed to get us over the line. I am sad to see Witty go too but if we can snare Thomas Leuluai then we are getting someone who looks a lot more dynamic in the halfback position. Nothing wrong with his game at all.

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish said:
The message has gone out loud and clear: "Perform or else we'll send you off to Manly!"

Keep them coming then Mr Smith,those that come across may not be super stars but all have proven to be very handy players.The pick would be Hecks,Dunley,Kylie and the Duck,I have a feeling that I will be adding Witts name to that list next year(hope anyways).

You are kidding?

Hecks is the only one of those that have performed any good.

If you're happy with the other rejects you've signed you're very easily pleased.

Johns Magic

Referee
El Diablo said:
fish said:

You are kidding?

If you're happy with the other rejects you've signed you're very easily pleased.

Donalds's gone alright

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More Parra rejects for them, all them who are SHIT.

Langers

Juniors
Johns Magic said:
El Diablo said:
fish said:

You are kidding?

Donalds's gone alright
Well I must be easy to please then because all of them have gone fine especially when you take into account value for money I think they are worthwhile investments.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Johns Magic said:
El Diablo said:
fish said:

You are kidding?

If you're happy with the other rejects you've signed you're very easily
pleased.

Donalds's gone alright

Donald's been fantastic for them, but he would be the only ex eel who would play first grade for us! and that's including Witt who IMO would of been struggling to get a starting spot in premier league.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
eelavation said:
Johns Magic said:
El Diablo said:
fish said:

You are kidding?

If you're happy with the other rejects you've signed you're very easily
pleased.

Donalds's gone alright

Donald's been fantastic for them, but he would be the only ex eel who would play first grade for us! and that's including Witt who IMO would of been struggling to get a starting spot in premier league.

You don't think Hecks would be infront of Stapleton and Pearson?

Glenn

First Grade
Out of those that have gone to Nth Parramatta...errr Manly only Donald would be definite starter in First Grade.
As for Witt, as mentioned he has had his chances but hasnt taken them, so with younger players coming throughthe ranks, time to move on

fish

Juniors
fish wrote:
Quote:

You are kidding?

Your bitterness is clouding your judgement me thinks.

El Diablo

Post Whore
fish said:
fish wrote:
Quote:

You are kidding?

Your bitterness is clouding your judgement me thinks.

Bitterness to what?

They've done nothing at Manly and will more than likely continue to do so.

They have not been missed at Parra.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
PJ Marshal said:
Manly hey, well they are a club that is going places, i just dont think in the right direction

That is the biggest case of pot calling the kettle black I have ever seen.