What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Overrated Player

God-King Dean

Immortal
I think people have short memories with T Williams. On his game & can destroy teams. I think he is mentally weak & relies on a coach with strong motivational skills. Which is why I think he'll destroy again next season under Hasler.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Des will get him ball playing a bit as well I reckon. I remember in 2011 in a semi I think where TRex threw this peach of an inside ball to a flying manly player. Was every bit as damaging as his running game.

chrisD

Coach
The reason that Billy Slater is better than any other fullback on the planet, is his positional play. Simply put, he is rarely out of position, if ever. Some put it down to his speed, but it's more than that. It's like he knows where the ball is going before the opponent has kicked it.

Not really, it's because of Bellamy structure and QLD/AUS forwards domination.

philgood

Juniors
Wouldnt it be better to create a thread congratulating players for actually playing 1st grade, insteaad of debating who is most over rated?