What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Brookevale = Piece of Garbage. Worst RL ground in the country.

Rubbish Club in which Delmage blows all his own money keeping them afloat.

They should have formed into the CC Bears instead of goin back to Manly Sea Eagles.

This is one side that would not be missed in the NRL. They add nothing at all to the game. They are 1 sydney side that should be culled.

They are one of 15 teams that keep the parasites you support alive.

oval

Juniors
Hey simostorm, you're probably just a troll but I'll give my 2 cents anyway.

I'm pretty sure that most league supporters would rather see Melbourne fold than Manly. At least Manly is a real club with a history and juniors and a grassroots supporter base. Melbourne are a cheating News Ltd invention who lose 6 million a year, a parasite on other clubs, with no homegrown players and no soul. Sure a lot of people dislike Manly, but it's a dislike based on some player poaching and administrative support 30 years ago, and I'm pretty sure alotta people would be sad to lose their nemesis.

As a Manly supporter I would be a little disappointed to see Melbourne disappear purely because its so much fun standing on the hill at Brookie and willing Watmough or someone to smash the crap out of one one of the grappling, cheating and arrogant scumbags wearing purple. But the truth is, your club is bullsh!t, and I will not shed a tear when it folds to make way for the Central Coast Bears.

F*ck off Storm.

pantherz9103

First Grade
It's amazing how Manly could take on a team who were hundreds of thousands of dollars over the salary cap and beat them 40-0 in the grand final. Makes ya think, hey...

Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman didn't play so they would've been at the cap or under.

P.S. Just because Melbourne cheated, doesn't mean Manly still aren't scum. They have been scum ever since the 70's.

It's a shame that Manly didn't fold. They killed Norths, the scum.

Last edited:

They should have formed into the CC Bears instead of goin back to Manly Sea Eagles.

This is one side that would not be missed in the NRL. They add nothing at all to the game. They are 1 sydney side that should be culled.
what you bored with having a whole sub forum dedicated to your cheatin merkin of a club

your lack of understanding of the reality of this issue is matched only by your intelligence - and your smell no doubt.....

you may have to go and check your facts......

seaeagle sam

Cameron Smith and Ryan Hoffman didn't play so they would've been at the cap or under.

P.S. Just because Melbourne cheated, doesn't mean Manly still aren't scum. They have been scum ever since the 70's.

The whole squad was over. The entire squad was able to be put together by paying X amount of players outside the cap. Billy slater could have played by himself on that day and Melbourne were still over the cap.

As for killing Norths. Can I just just point you to the two small history lessons place on the first page of this thread. Norths, the great club that they were, was insolvent and because of this they weren't even considered for the 2000 season.

But I'm sure you know all of this and are having a sh*t stir :)

Garts

Bench
haha. Simostorm, so you get stuck into Manly for having Delmege pump money into us yet you support the Storm who has money pumped into them by news. You are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

simostorm

Bench
haha. Simostorm, so you get stuck into Manly for having Delmege pump money into us yet you support the Storm who has money pumped into them by news. You are clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Your comparing News Ltd / News Corp (the biggest media giant in the world) to Delmege??? :lol::lol:

Delmege's pockets are deep. But there not that deep. Only a matter of time before he pulls the plug.

cupid

Juniors
Your comparing News Ltd / News Corp (the biggest media giant in the world) to Delmege??? :lol::lol:

Delmege's pockets are deep. But there not that deep. Only a matter of time before he pulls the plug.
Do you seriously thing that Delmege is the only person who are pumping money into Manly?:lol::lol: I hope you lose your court case and News pull the plug.

Garts

Bench

Yes I know Delmege is not in the same league as News but the point I was making is that the Storm are only afloat due to the deep pockets of news. If they pulled out they would go under. One of your reasons for Manly being kicked out was due to the fact they have to be supported financially, well so does your team. Does not matter you supports them financially, the fact is your team can not stand on its own 2 feet without mummy spoon feeding them everything. Would you like me to draw you a picture? I suspect picture books are about your level.

And yes I know Delmeges pockets are not deep, if you read the news reports he is financial trouble. But we also have Penn.

bluey

Bench
Hey simostorm, you're probably just a troll but I'll give my 2 cents anyway.

I'm pretty sure that most league supporters would rather see Melbourne fold than Manly. At least Manly is a real club with a history and juniors and a grassroots supporter base. Melbourne are a cheating News Ltd invention who lose 6 million a year, a parasite on other clubs, with no homegrown players and no soul. Sure a lot of people dislike Manly, but it's a dislike based on some player poaching and administrative support 30 years ago, and I'm pretty sure alotta people would be sad to lose their nemesis.

As a Manly supporter I would be a little disappointed to see Melbourne disappear purely because its so much fun standing on the hill at Brookie and willing Watmough or someone to smash the crap out of one one of the grappling, cheating and arrogant scumbags wearing purple. But the truth is, your club is bullsh!t, and I will not shed a tear when it folds to make way for the Central Coast Bears.

F*ck off Storm.

Manly do belong befor the storm i am a sharkie and i respect all teams some more than others, simmo you have opened a can of worms for yourself good luck with that

Perth Red

Post Whore
Manly are a NSW cup in waiting. In years to come these small suburb clubs just wont be able to keep pace. Nice beaches though!

t-ba

Post Whore

Scum clubs that jumped ship to Murdoch killed the Bears more than Manly ever did.

Norths were vibrant, strong and one of the best crowd pullers in Sydney before the war. They're troubles began after they paid overs for players and tried to relocate to Gosford for 'criteria' points. Manly had nothing to do with Norths not recieving a license in 1999. Get your facts straight.

seaeagle sam

Simostorm, instead of bagging Manly, how about we can the Storm altogether and start again in Melbourne.

The more I think about it, a club (and I use the word club in its loosest form) like Melbourne Storm which has Waldron, Cam Smith and Ribot associated with it was always going to fail sooner or later.

A new Melbourne team, a Perth team and the North Sydney Bears would do nicely.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The whole squad was over. The entire squad was able to be put together by paying X amount of players outside the cap. Billy slater could have played by himself on that day and Melbourne were still over the cap.

As for killing Norths. Can I just just point you to the two small history lessons place on the first page of this thread. Norths, the great club that they were, was insolvent and because of this they weren't even considered for the 2000 season.

But I'm sure you know all of this and are having a sh*t stir :)

Yeah, I already knew that. You just had to spoil my fun with logic and reason didn't you? :(

I still hate Manly.

Mark Rudd

Juniors
Do you seriously thing that Delmege is the only person who are pumping money into Manly?:lol::lol: I hope you lose your court case and News pull the plug.

Looking at all the big names Manly have signed over the years, I agree. Delmege aint the only one pumping money into the club.

:lol::lol::lol:

Ulysseus

Bench
Thats got nothing to do with my point..

There was a point?
Could have fooled me.

Simo, once upon a time you had credibility...............
No, scratch that, you never had credibility, BUT there was a time when perhaps not everyone here looked at you with the utter contempt reserved for a nutcase who has kicked down the door to the asylum, sh*t in his own hand, rubbed that sh*t all over his body and now parades around town with a "the end is nigh" sign hanging from his neck.

It seems as if you took the Storms self created salary cap driven implosion as a great opportunity to concurrently smoke ammonia cut crack and marijuana simultaneously as since that event you have become an absolute jabbering f**kwit who's complete and baseless bullsh*t knows no bounds.

At first you were just talking sh*t, now you are borderline paranoid delusional.

Get help, for f**ks sake.

Latest posts