What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My daily drivel

Which Big 4 is better?

• Broncos

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Storms

Votes: 29 82.9%

• Total voters

Godz Illa

Coach
defcon_raiders_fans.jpg

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
Brookevale = Piece of Garbage. Worst RL ground in the country.

Rubbish Club in which Delmage blows all his own money keeping them afloat.

They should have formed into the CC Bears instead of goin back to Manly Sea Eagles.

This is one side that would not be missed in the NRL. They add nothing at all to the game. They are 1 sydney side that should be culled.
Your club only exists because they wound up the Perth Reds (amongst others). Don't start throwing stones.

joshreading

Staff member
The Northern Eagles as a merged entity never had an NRL licence as such. The NRL licence was always held by Manly, who could have entered the NRL without merging. Maybe in time we will see the Bears again.

They should have formed into the CC Bears instead of goin back to Manly Sea Eagles.

This is one side that would not be missed in the NRL. They add nothing at all to the game. They are 1 sydney side that should be culled.

Melbourne = Planned city with no soul making Canberra look like and interesting place.

Rubbish club which News Ltd blow million upon million keeping them afloat.

They should have formed as the Queensland Stooges instead of being called the Melbourne Storm!

This is one side that would not be missed in the NRL. They are cheats that have destroyed the integrity of the NRL and rugby league. They are the first Melbourne side that should be culled.

Patsy

Juniors

jealous f$$ker

GCR

Juniors
It's amazing how Manly could take on a team who were hundreds of thousands of dollars over the salary cap and beat them 40-0 in the grand final. Makes ya think, hey...

simostorm

Bench
It's amazing how Manly could take on a team who were hundreds of thousands of dollars over the salary cap and beat them 40-0 in the grand final. Makes ya think, hey...

Thats got nothing to do with my point.. which is to cull Manly and bring in the Bears. AS manly is a rubbish club.

Lambretta

First Grade
Melbourne = Planned city with no soul making Canberra look like and interesting place.

Are you serious? Well, I know you're not, but Melbourne is the best laid out City in Australia and I wish the builders of Sydney had 20% of the foresight the Victorians had. If that was the case Sydney wouldnt be the basket case it is today.

Are you serious? Well, I know you're not, but Melbourne is the best laid out City in Australia and I wish the builders of Sydney had 20% of the foresight the Victorians had. If that was the case Sydney wouldnt be the basket case it is today.

Melbourne it is like an excel spread sheet. Sydney aint planned and boring like Melbourne because if came first.

I dont have an opinion either way really! Sydney has landmarks, Melbourne is a dunny! I like the trams, but that is about as interesting as it gets!

Latest posts