What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Name two players from the Rugby World Cup that you would love to see in the NRL

Brutus

Referee
Brutus.....please tell me you knew who that fat bloke was BEFORE you posted it.

As far as I know, Mike Myers has no interest in either code........unlike the fat bloke you (i suspect) randomly picked out earlier to try and make a funny....

Fat Johnny plays in a testimonial game and you call him a St Helens player :lol::lol::lol: I thought Johnny was a funny bugger, but you take the cake .

We all know the great man could have been a union world cup legend.:lol: The photo below proves it.

Johnny+Vegas+vegas+fat.jpg

Please tell me you know who that is.......his voice used to be (might still be) that of the "options" when you phone St Helens.
He is a Rugby League Nut who has "PLAYED" for St Helens......

1272989.jpg

....please, tell me you knew that :D

In the same way this bloke once "PLAYED" for the Blues..

786176-trim-and-tallis.jpg

Fiddledeedee potatoes....

gutterfax

First Grade
He is a Rugby League Nut who has "PLAYED" for St Helens......
Now...I thought the fact I put a pic of fat JV in his testy appearance would have set off your Irony meter.....but obviously, you went 3 ways on it with ParraEelsNRL and it's his turn to have it tonight

Fat Johnny plays in a testimonial game and you call him a St Helens player :lol::lol::lol: I thought Johnny was a funny bugger, but you take the cake .
In the same way this bloke once "PLAYED" for the Blues..
Fiddledeedee potatoes....

.....weak guys....very very weak.

Brutus, I suspect you posted the picture unaware of who it was....you thought is was just another fat POM(e) and you are now trying to cover your tracks......I mean if you knew it was JV why use him to post:

article-1066311-029997F50000044D-641_224x390.jpg

This bloke had a great onion world cup, but I doubt he'd cut it in the NRL as a starting forward.
JV has no interest in Union......but if you'd known it was him, you'd have known that, wouldn't you ...........Oops:oops:

Loudstrat

Coach
International players from both codes. Pick the code......

Example 1
_39392263_quinnellbig144.jpg

2)
images

3)
Billy-Slater-6354911.jpg

4)
http://www.nospam49.com/images/articles/Rugby%20Union%20Players%20Are%20Fat.jpg

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
For those who hate Rugby Union, what is it exactly about the game you dislike so much? And don't mention the kicking or the lack of action because that's already been mentioned. If you hate it with passion I won't see anything wrong with that as long as you can come up with a legitimate reason to hate. Not because you think its crap.

Loudstrat

Coach
I dont hate it. Running rugby - the way the Wallabies played last century - at times was exciting to watch. The recent WC semis and finals was so slow that, for a League fan, it was like waiting for the video ref after every tackle.

What I despise is the bunch of know it all Union snobs who live in League sites like this one and bag our great game.

Funny how you ask a question and then give us the answers we are allowed to give. FFS are we not allowed to be bored by the tediously slow pace or the mindset that a try is some sort of exotic novelty?

I'm not really enthralled by it, but I dont hate it - not as much as the Union trolls here hate the fast, exciting pace of Rugby League.

Last edited:
I don't hate Rugby Union, even though I don't watch it any more. I lost interest a few years ago and don't feel the need to give it another go.

I dislike the vast majority of its fans though. I've found Kiwis to be mostly reasonable but Australian, Irish and South African fans are all dense merkins.

For those who hate Rugby Union, what is it exactly about the game you dislike so much? And don't mention the kicking or the lack of action because that's already been mentioned. If you hate it with passion I won't see anything wrong with that as long as you can come up with a legitimate reason to hate. Not because you think its crap.

And for the record, those are legtimate reasons.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Now...I thought the fact I put a pic of fat JV in his testy appearance would have set off your Irony meter.....but obviously, you went 3 ways on it with ParraEelsNRL and it's his turn to have it tonight

Stalk stalk stalk, getting a little obsessed there shithead.

Last edited:

POPEYE

Coach
The reason I dislike RU is that it discourages adventurism and as a result the forwards are the be-all and end-all.

The closest I get to hate about a game is American football because of their lack of stamina due to the yanks' love of explosive sport.

Union is just as boring and predictable and would be much improved by getting rid of 2 players per side and introducing realistic point allotment

Brutus

Referee
Brutus, I suspect you posted the picture unaware of who it was....you thought is was just another fat POM(e) and you are now trying to cover your tracks......I mean if you knew it was JV why use him to post:

JV has no interest in Union......but if you'd known it was him, you'd have known that, wouldn't you ...........Oops:oops:

Get stuffed. I know who the great man is.

He should have put his energies into 100 tests for the england union team. He would have been a star in that code and you know it. :lol::lol::lol:

image-4-for-pot-bellied-boyfriends-for-cheryl-cole-gallery-843338233.jpg

RU - a missed opportunity. lol

Parra

Referee
I don't hate Rugby Union, even though I don't watch it any more. I lost interest a few years ago and don't feel the need to give it another go.

You'd be surprised how little has changed in the Sydney club scene. You can still stand close to the field with a beer and the action is close. It is a blast from the past. No plastic buckets that you have to sit in, no bars closing at half time, full strength beer, no generic expensive crap food.

To get similar atmosphere in a league match you've got to get to a pre-season trial in the bush or go to a NSW Cup match.

Brutus

Referee
You'd be surprised how little has changed in the Sydney club scene. You can still stand close to the field with a beer and the action is close. It is a blast from the past. No plastic buckets that you have to sit in, no bars closing at half time, full strength beer, no generic expensive crap food.

To get similar atmosphere in a league match you've got to get to a pre-season trial in the bush or go to a NSW Cup match.

Henson Park.

Parra

Referee
I haven't been there since first grade was being played there.

Parra vs Easts when Vautin was playing with them. Good times.

Sydney club rugby is still like that all over Sydney. Great Saturday arvos watching a few grades, kids on the field after etc

Loudstrat

Coach
I haven't been there since first grade was being played there.

Parra vs Easts when Vautin was playing with them. Good times.

Sydney club rugby is still like that all over Sydney. Great Saturday arvos watching a few grades, kids on the field after etc

Parra have never played Easts at Henson Park you tool.