What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New-look NRL on Fox kicks off the 2012 NRL season on Fox Sports

Pigskin

Juniors
don't like Ikin, but enjoyed the show ... infinitely better than last year and I like the rotating panel members

seems like they haven't waffled on with fluff so much this year

Oink !

Charlie124

First Grade
better than last week, Johns' mailbag segment should either be dropped or at least wait until there are a few people sending comments/mail to him. 2 tweets and a short email from some moron kiwi was pretty boring to watch/listen to. Still needs a lot of improvement but year, getting better at least.

hitman82

Bench
Johns is a bitter, attention seeking little whore and that show is a waste of time with everyone trying to talk over one another.

betcats

Referee
They need to get a hot chick on there, maybe a youngish kiwi to give johns something to think about.

LOL @ Johns getting bagged via kiwi tweet, that idiot needs a punch in the head, he does look bitter and pissed off all the time. He definetley hates the warriors for some reasons (must bring back the old memories from the pack date in nz years ago) The chump is an idiot and Phelan needs to come back. LOL@ people stating Johns is a good addition because he states whats on his mind without BS, i disagree it's only BS that comes from his mouth (Well done Fatty for keeping this prick off TFS he would of hogged the light their too) Fox will pay for this move

Valheru

Coach
LOL @ Johns getting bagged via kiwi tweet, that idiot needs a punch in the head, he does look bitter and pissed off all the time. He definetley hates the warriors for some reasons (must bring back the old memories from the pack date in nz years ago) The chump is an idiot and Phelan needs to come back. LOL@ people stating Johns is a good addition because he states whats on his mind without BS, i disagree it's only BS that comes from his mouth (Well done Fatty for keeping this prick off TFS he would of hogged the light their too) Fox will pay for this move

Yes because anyone who thinks the Warriors will miss the 8 must hate them :sarcasm:

The show is good and the panel is good with the exception of Ikin, he was horrific.

hitman82

Bench
It's more that he's overbearing in his negativity and doesn't actually justify his statements with anything logical. He just disses then moves on, in typical pussy fashion.

TheDalek079

Bench
his response to that dickhead kiwi was funny. "matty are you on drugs? No, you must be mistaking me for someone else"

POPEYE

Coach
Johns appears to have been reigned in and it was needed. Like his opinionated no nonsense straight talk this week. Ikin was a big improvement on Geyer's lip service to Matty.

Dr_Deez

Juniors
Matty has changed, to over the top for me. Ikon was good, and Brandy is good to listen to. Show needs to run longer, and bring back Ryan and get rid off Warren.

Radical Rat

Juniors
It's definitely entertaining. But Johns is completely out of control. He's either overplaying his "no bullshit" persona, or he is one bitter twisted dude.

I honestly think that everything he went through has f*cked him up more than people think. He is hard to watch at times. I find myself cringing every comment he makes. It's a relief when he says something without completely cracking and going insane.

Dragonwest

Juniors
I thought it was great, asked some decent questions, no cliched crap. The less Tallis and 'Wiz' the better!

skeepe

Immortal
I'm loving it. The focus is back on the footy, not the egos of the panelists.

Honestly, Phelan, Freeman, Tallis and Pearce were unbearable. It was all about them rather than the games they were meant to be talking about. Glad they're gone.

gallagher

Juniors
I'm loving it. The focus is back on the footy, not the egos of the panelists.

Honestly, Phelan, Freeman, Tallis and Pearce were unbearable. It was all about them rather than the games they were meant to be talking about. Glad they're gone.
Surely you miss Junior and his tig-testerone?