What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

flippikat

Bench
I'm guessing it's AFL. I don't watch a heap of it but it is a skillful sport and exciting when it's close.
Watch out, there's some users on here who mentally can't accept that people can actually enjoy & follow more than one sport.

What's more, if you follow and enjoy NRL and RU... or especially NRL and the odd game of AFL.. well, they go irrationally rabid.

Chris Reid

Juniors
Watch out, there's some users on here who mentally can't accept that people can actually enjoy & follow more than one sport.

What's more, if you follow and enjoy NRL and RU... or especially NRL and the odd game of AFL.. well, they go irrationally rabid.
I've figured that.. I'm just trying to see what makes them tick and what's with the hatred

There other places outside of Queensland. I'm a Queenslander and it's awesome but there's places outside of there that are cool too.
Just saying.
What does this have to do with me enjoying games featuring the Queensland Reds?

I'm not going to watch Blues vs Chiefs or Waratahs vs Brumbies because I have no interest in games that don't feature teams that I like.

I'm not a huge RU fan. I'm a rugby league fan who watches Queensland Reds when they're on FTA because I'm a Queenslander.

final say

Juniors
What does this have to do with me enjoying games featuring the Queensland Reds?

I'm not going to watch Blues vs Chiefs or Waratahs vs Brumbies because I have no interest in games that don't feature teams that I like.

I'm not a huge RU fan. I'm a rugby league fan who watches Queensland Reds when they're on FTA because I'm a Queenslander.
Oh you're a Queenslander, didn't realise lol

I haven’t watched a game of union for 25 years. Life is too short

seeing its collapse in real time has been hilarious
I watched the Reds vs Force game the other day when no Queensland NRL teams were playing on Super Saturday.

I enjoyed watching Michael Lynagh's son carve up the Force. He would go alright in the NRL.

When the ball was in hand and spread to the outside backs the action was quite exciting. It's the scrums and line outs that f**ked it up.

One thing I noticed was the demographic make up of the crowd. The fans were mostly white. Rugby league has done a better job of selling itself to new Australians.

Wb1234

Referee
Back when the warratahs used to get crowds over 30k I was using a consultant in business who was an ex wallaby he kept trying to get me to go to super rugby games and I always passed

never been to a game in my life and can’t remember watching more than five mins of super rugby and a few tests when Wendell was playing

the sport bores me to tears I’d rather watch afl or soccer if I had too (been to one a league game I fell asleep in a corporate box, the other was an afl finals game where Sydney went to the grand final and was bored shtless)

I want to a private school too league was banned yet just about everyone was a league fan anyway

my family has always been staunch rugby league fans my uncle sponsored the tigers for 30 years

Brian potter

Bench
Kind of good news I guess.

Vlad59

Juniors

Careful. This fella is a well known troll who’s had multiple alts deleted from this forum over the last decade. He also trolls the roar and other forums basically pouring shit on rugby league. On the other hand enjoy him till he gets banned yet again.

Kind of good news I guess.

That's really great news!

We've now got Gov supported bids from Christchurch and Perth. We're in a much stronger position for expansion than we were in 1995.

Latest posts