What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next game vs the Wabbits

Crush

Coach
Hey @Crush great post mate, aged really well. What is Carr's win percentage now?
Did you have to scroll for a long time to find this post? How did you do it? Go back through my history or did you bookmark it or something?
Stalker much?
BTW, how’s the cricket going bud? How bout them Aussies hey?

I'm Hornby

Juniors
Did you have to scroll for a long time to find this post? How did you do it? Go back through my history or did you bookmark it or something?
Stalker much?
BTW, how’s the cricket going bud? How bout them Aussies hey?
Easy to remember posts when you have passive aggressive digs at me buddy. I thought you'd ignored me and were above dialogue with me, champ?
Thank you so much for the reply. Yes the cricket has been great to watch, happy to admit I was wrong about my pre series prediction. Will you do the same about your coach replacement prediction or too stubborn to admit you were wrong and will just pretend you never said anything?

Crush

Coach
Easy to remember posts when you have passive aggressive digs at me buddy. I thought you'd ignored me and were above dialogue with me, champ?
Thank you so much for the reply. Yes the cricket has been great to watch, happy to admit I was wrong about my pre series prediction. Will you do the same about your coach replacement prediction or too stubborn to admit you were wrong and will just pretend you never said anything?
Why is it important to you to prove me wrong?
What is it about me in particular, amongst all the other posters in here that makes you single me out? Was I alone in my support for Carr? Was I the only poster who didn’t support Hook?
It’s seems like you have a real issue with my posts and mine only, you rarely reply to other posters yet you single me out.
I think it’s time to move on, for both of our sakes.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
As Gus Gould keeps saying, Dragons are not a bottom of the ladder roster.
Even with an interim coach, look at how much better we are playing. When we beat Souths on Saturday Carr will have beaten Roosters and Souths and pushed Panthers to the 80th minute.
Get Flanno in, he’ll attract some players. Besides a few reserve graders like Fegai, BMM etc we have a decent squad.
Maybe Flanno could even get the best out of Bird brain?
BAHAHAHAHAHA this aged well champ

Crush

Coach
What's wrong with it..
I don’t get it either, I still stand by that initial statement I made about 9 months ago.
So far Flanno is doing a pretty good job too.
Recruitment has been a pass mark. Leilua, Eisenhouth, Flanno Jnr, RFM all playing well.
Has he gotten the best out if Bird? Well yeah I think so, Bird has been much better than last year.
Problem is Birds best isn’t good enough though and this should be his final season.
And I still think our roster is decent, as Gus Gould says, we aren’t a bottom 4 roster by any means.
What’s most concerning is that I’m Hornby is sifting through 9 months of my post’s trying to prove some point? At 2am on a Friday night….

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I don’t get it either, I still stand by that initial statement I made about 9 months ago.
So far Flanno is doing a pretty good job too.
Recruitment has been a pass mark. Leilua, Eisenhouth, Flanno Jnr, RFM all playing well.
Has he gotten the best out if Bird? Well yeah I think so, Bird has been much better than last year.
Problem is Birds best isn’t good enough though and this should be his final season.
And I still think our roster is decent, as Gus Gould says, we aren’t a bottom 4 roster by any means.
What’s most concerning is that I’m Hornby is sifting through 9 months of my post’s trying to prove some point? At 2am on a Friday night….
Lol your posts are always ridiculously stupid mate.

"Recruitment has been a pass mark". Well you're a kind judge by any normal person's standard.

Eisenhuth - the bloke who debuted in 2012 season and didn't get another run in first grade until 2019? Played 58 games in five seasons for the storm and then we pick him up at 31? Yeah great inspiring signing with a tonne of upside champ. Why not give Dylan Egan or another junior a go instead of this never was?

Flanno Jnr a good signing? Hahahaha this is a classic, even by your standards. 3 other clubs in the NRL decided he wasn't good enough mate. His Dad becomes coach and he gets a gig, this is called nepotism, not good recruitment. You think because he threw an obvious dummy and scored against soft cowboys defense that he is having a cracking season? Each week he adds nothing other than a few hospital passes to Hunt.

RFM - oh wow bro even better! Couldn't even ground a grubber kick when over the try line v cowboys and they go on to score 42 points.

Leilua - the unfit and overweight second rower who we let go from the great nursery you speak of and then signed back at way overs? Ummm yeah okay champ.

Your man fraud Flanagan has done absolutely nothing to improve the roster of the dragons.

Last edited:

Latest posts