What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

macavity

Referee
no idea, I have an ultrasound tomorrow (wonder if its a boy or a girl....)

all I know is it feels like im being stabbed.....

B-dos

Referee
ohh thats no good at all mac.

ive heard people who had kidney stones saying its damn painful.

would you mind asking your doc how to avoid these nasty little things?

les norton

First Grade
Poor mac!!!

Best - 2nd day on the job. 1st day was tough but today was very positive. I think I made the right choice :D

Worst - bloody tired. Working fulltime is over rated!

Risa

Bench
Best: The cough that has been lingering is finally easing up a little.

Worst: Looking for a new job is proving to be taking longer than I anticipated. Job market sucks right now. Plus I only had 4 hours sleep and I've had a cough for almost two weeks that seems to be keeping me up at night.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i think i had exactly what u had risa, a couple of weeks ago, it sucked... coughing all night long and u cant stop. i got a puffer thing from the docs though lol that helped... also sometimes a spoon of honey helps

best: not much boring day

worst: really tired and a manger was a jerk at work tonight.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Nothing

WORST: I had to work today, it's getting worse and worse. I feel sick even thinking about it. I can't wait until the 2ic comes back next week so I don't have to do her shifts. I really need to find something else and fast.

les norton

First Grade
best - am liking my job. was a bit scared there for a while...

worst - wanted to catch up with matty for a beer while he was up here...and I have no time to make the drive down the coast...sorry dude. rain check for when the crusade makes it up here for the bronc's or titan match.

Frederick

Staff member
Best: had a great day watching Pura Cup at the SCG with WC today :D

Worst: Got burnt to a f**king crisp...not looking forward to the next week :|

garden fairy

Juniors
les norton said:
worst - wanted to catch up with matty for a beer while he was up here...and I have no time to make the drive down the coast...sorry dude. rain check for when the crusade makes it up here for the bronc's or titan match.

les, I wouldn't worry about it...the sms' he's been sending me have been very interesting to say the least, and I have a feeling you wouldn't get a comprehensible word out of the boy...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I don't have to work until tonight, and I'm not working with the boss. Plus tomorrow night I will be outer here and going to Port for mum's bday party.

WORST: I have to work all day with the retail natiz tomorrow before I can get in the car and go to Port.

Risa

Bench
Best: It's Friday tomorrow and I scored Monday off so 3 day week for me next week!

Worst: Bloody tired and had to book in to the doctors on Monday as this cough is showing no signs of going anytime soon. Just feeling exhausted.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: going out to lunch with all my girlfriends.... minus all boyfriends which means the one i dont like wont be there :lol: and i havent seen some of my friends in a while so itll be good

worst: ben got his license.... dunno if i want to be on the roads now :p

les norton

First Grade
Best - had a great rissotto for dinner...man I am a good cook!! :D

worst - not used to wearing heels all day. i love them but i miss my thongs

BTW - i lied about cooking. I got it take away style.
MAN i suck at lying...even online!!!!!!!!!!!

garden fairy said:
les, I wouldn't worry about it...the sms' he's been sending me have been very interesting to say the least, and I have a feeling you wouldn't get a comprehensible word out of the boy...

Haha yeah good point that!

Well, you know what they say mate... when in Rome, do the Romans!

PS - Les, don't worry about it babe. I know you have been flat strap. Look forward to it on another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts