What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: Tomorrow play in the $55 buy in main event that I won a free ticket into which has around $6000k prize money and my luck at texas holdem is pretty ok at the moment, so poker dome here I come.

Worst: havent even started work yet so all day ahead of me.

Parki

Bench
worst: i am officially in hell..... the jets are winning 4/0, i have thrown my remote on numerous occasions, and i have turned it off.... ive had enough

best: its not tomorrow night yet.... this COULD get worse if queensland win... im so upset, and its over a bloody soccer game.... FFS

Parki said:
worst: i am officially in hell..... the jets are winning 4/0, i have thrown my remote on numerous occasions, and i have turned it off.... ive had enough

best: its not tomorrow night yet.... this COULD get worse if queensland win... im so upset, and its over a bloody soccer game.... FFS

Looks at parki andddddddd :lol:

Parki

Bench
glad your enjoying it

i heard a nice little rumour last week milton might be heading down the f3, now that would make this nightmare just a little bit sweeter

Parki said:
glad your enjoying it

i heard a nice little rumour last week milton might be heading down the f3, now that would make this nightmare just a little bit sweeter

Only a rumour my man..................only a rumour :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Jets winning 4-0 to seal their place in the finals. Awesome display.

WORST: My grandmother has been diagnosed with cancer in the lungs, breasts, and lymph nodes. They're giving her a few days and I can't go and see her because somebody needs to stay home and babysit my baby brother.

So, yeah, that sucks.

Frederick

Staff member
CWBush said:
WORST: My grandmother has been diagnosed with cancer in the lungs, breasts, and lymph nodes. They're giving her a few days and I can't go and see her because somebody needs to stay home and babysit my baby brother.

So, yeah, that sucks.
Bushy, so so sorry to hear that :(

F*** me dead mate, that's shocking. Not much that I can add, but you know where I am if you need anything.

And as for the Jets... dare I say "championship form"??

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Bushy, your predicament puts a very very good performance from a regional sporting team into perspective. But Matty, I said it at the start of the year and again in the middle of our early season rut - We have the team to win the championship.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh, I assure you, the Jets winning did a lot to brighten my day. I'd have been downright depressed if I'd had that news and then had to see us dive out of the race.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Sorry to hear about that. It's a tough thing to go through, I understand.

BEST: Nothing

WORST: I had to come home from Port today because I have to go to horrible work tomorrow. It was a very emotionally draining week this week, and it all came flooding out today.

Parki

Bench
best: ITS f**kING ON AGAIN JETS FANS....... Sydney vs Newcastle, Friday night

bring it on bitches, Sydney till I die

Stranger

Coach
Best : Good day today with stace :D, Gettin really comfortable driving with my P's.

Worst : Feel like sh*t.

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Best: Just sat on my arse and watched the cricket
Worst: Not getting much work so not much money so not much fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts