What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCharisma

Bench
Best: I'm going to Cronulla beach for a swim this arvo after my play tech-run
Worst: I have my play tech-run

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'll do yesterday

BEST: Had a nice day hanging out with my brothers. Swam in the pool and did some sunbaking

WORST: I know it's an honour, but my brother and I have been asked to be pall bearers and I'm nervous as sh*t about it.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a good catch up with my friend today

worst: the registers at work shut down during th lunch rush........ we had to write orders down on paper and calculate everything......... not good when i havent really been using my brain properly since the hsc :lol:

Risa

Bench
Best: Had the day off, so glad I did because there's been absolute chaos today on the roads & rail in and out of Sydney. Ended up picking up dad from Kariong - he had to go via Wisemans Ferry Rd to get home.

Worst: Not much at all!

astrogirl

First Grade
Yeah it has been nuts Risa! It took me 4 hours to get home from Newy yesterday - if I had left half an hour earlier it would have been fine!

Risa

Bench
Yikes you got caught up in it obviously? Lucky you did get home, some people were stuck on there for hours on end.

astrogirl

First Grade
Yeah I did.

Although, I guess if I'd stayed at Mum's for dinner I wouldn't have had to come to work today because I would have been stuck!!!

I am currently at the office - ugh.

roopy

Referee
i was in sydney yesterday but heard about the fires on the radio and went straight up to wisemans ferry and back to the F3.
It was actually a very nice drive. i enjoyed it.
took me about half an hour longer i think - but i was already out near dural anyway.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It wasn't as hot today, maybe I will actually get some sleep tonight.

WORST: Only that I worked and now my back and feet are making me pay.

Risa

Bench
roopy said:
i was in sydney yesterday but heard about the fires on the radio and went straight up to wisemans ferry and back to the F3.
It was actually a very nice drive. i enjoyed it.
took me about half an hour longer i think - but i was already out near dural anyway.

Dad said it was quite a nice drive as well, though long. He discovered a pub whilst waiting for the ferry across so he was fine haha.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Became the first caucasian to run a sub 10 second 100 meter time.

Worst: Woke up and found myself in this stupid reality!

Damn you alternative universe!

les norton

First Grade
best - drop in to see my mum. She is my rock. tristan had a great day with his dad....

worst - headache. plus I had a big biffo with my roommate this morning.

astrogirl

First Grade
Risa said:
Dad said it was quite a nice drive as well, though long. He discovered a pub whilst waiting for the ferry across so he was fine haha.
I suspect this is a stupid question but I will ask anyway

Does the ferry take cars across?

astrogirl

First Grade
Oh wow, cool. Thanks Risa.

Oh yeah, and my best/worst are below. Not very interesting at all.

Best: Relaxed day at work. Enjoyed boot camp. Watching the tennis at the moment - looks like Nadal v Murray will be pretty good :D Hadn't even heard of Murray until this tournament! Aaah the simple things.

Worst: Wishing I was at the beach instead of at work today! Currently doing some work I should have done this arvo.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: A lot more comfortable with things regarding to grandmother and the funeral.

WORST: Nothing, really. It's still sad that she's going to die, but it looks like I'll get a chance to see her beforehand and let her know how I feel.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: No work today, just relaxing and doing nothing, expect I did have to pay the bills and do the grocery's.

WORST: I have a cold, I can barley talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.