What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risa

Bench
Best: Find out on Monday/Tuesday if I did land the job I went for. Unofficially I have it, pretty much just waiting on the contract stuff. V day was surprisngly good, got a cute poem of my boyfriend, first time I've ever gotten anything. But I'm not really that into the day, so it was a nice surprise.

Worst: Having to be at work knowing I'm going to be leaving soon and having them wanting to change things and me not caring!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great day yesterday and today, not having to do anything. and two of my best friends bdays tomorro :D

worst: havent had a decent nights sleep in over a week cos everytime i try to sleep i cant stop coughing and when i eventually get to sleep im awake within 2-3 hrs coughing really badly dammit

roopy

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
best: had a great day yesterday and today, not having to do anything. and two of my best friends bdays tomorro :D

worst: havent had a decent nights sleep in over a week cos everytime i try to sleep i cant stop coughing and when i eventually get to sleep im awake within 2-3 hrs coughing really badly dammit
pertussis is going around again - if you have a fever and a cough you can't shake you should ask a doctor if you have it - and don't go near any babies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
gene im so sorry to hear that :( *hugs* hope your doing ok

roopy said:
pertussis is going around again - if you have a fever and a cough you can't shake you should ask a doctor if you have it - and don't go near any babies.

i dont have a fever atm just cough man i hope i dont have that :| but i dont really havr a cough during the day just at night when im lying down trying to sleep :fist: :? so prob aint anything to worry bout really

astrogirl

First Grade
best: nice night out with mates - dinner and drinks

worst: sore shins, not from running this time. I think it's because I ahve been walkign around a lot in VERY high heels...

Sorry to hear your bad news Gene... my thoughts are with you. If you need someone to have a chat to or a beer with, you know where I am.

cram

Bench
Hey Gene, sorry to hear that mate. You know that the thoughts of many are with you. Keep our chin up and holla for an ear if you need it.

les norton

First Grade
I know. I am freaking out a bit but hey...have to bite the bullet one day. After 10 years of renting. I will be absolutely poor forever though :)

Parki

Bench
best: not much
worst: i hurt myself at work today, had to come home, and my store boss is a total bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts