What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
Stranger said:
Best : im Drunk and feeling grat.

Worst : I miss stacey:( i love her :)

lol u alcoholic! :p

oh roopy, i dont have whooping cough lol i got a bit scared after you said it but i have asthma:thumbd:

roopy

Referee
the_knights_rule said:
lol u alcoholic! :p

oh roopy, i dont have whooping cough lol i got a bit scared after you said it but i have asthma:thumbd:
that explains why only at night - sounds like you need low allergen bedding - expensive - my latex pillow cost 80 dollars but it is still a great pillow after 7 years or so.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
Best ~~ I spent the day making up Spelling Activities, and an individual Maths program for one kid, for the rest of Term 1 at school. It took me 8 hours at the computer, but it will save a lot of time over the next few weeks! So it's a good thing.

Worst ~~ My boyfriend works weekends now ... I'm lonely ... hence the full day of working at the computer!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
roopy said:
that explains why only at night - sounds like you need low allergen bedding - expensive - my latex pillow cost 80 dollars but it is still a great pillow after 7 years or so.

yeh the doc sed it might be allergy asthma and its most likely dust so i gotta dust my room and everything to get rid of any dust but its good now cos ive actually had two nights sleep without coughing yay

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Got to watch Adelaide get trounced 6-0 by Melbourne. Did a long day of work yesterday. Had an awesome weekend

WORST: Four weeks until the NRL season starts and no more A-League!

Parki

Bench
WORST: Four weeks until the NRL season starts and no more A-League!

i hear you mate, i hear you

might need to look at the nbl basketball finals *shudders* or overseas for the next few weeks for some sport to watch :(

Parki

Bench
lol....

what cricket? the last ODI in NZ?

well probably find a way to muck that up as well, then theres nothing but the domestic stuff after that

*yawns*

northey

First Grade
BEST: went to see the bamboos last night (well kinda it was 6pm), had an awesome time and had a chat to ross. while i was chatting to ross some girls were giving me the death stare which was very funny.

WORST: nothing at all... well maybe that the day ended

[furrycat]

Coach
Parki said:
lol....

what cricket? the last ODI in NZ?

well probably find a way to muck that up as well, then theres nothing but the domestic stuff after that

*yawns*

Almost time for the world cup. It gets priority over the footy season :fist: (Bar round 1- Knights V Dogs at EAS... GO THE DOGS :fist:)

Parki

Bench
world cup wont start for a few weeks mate

and for me the Asian Champions League takes priority over that... waits for the silly jets fans to take the bait

though that doesent start till March 7.... *sigh*

Risa

Bench
Best: Nothing at all

Worst: Haven't found out if I got that job yet, they haven't even bothered to get back to me. My bf has to study so I won't be seeing him this weekend plus someone almost slammed into my car this morning. All in all a pretty crappy day that has already had me in tears.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Just laybyed a HD LCD TV. Will have it home within a month. Can't wait 'til footy season!

Worst: Pulled a muscle in my back. It's so sore!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great week :D and got a great night planned tomorro

worst: not much just tired and next week i start uni which means i have to start using my brain again after a 3 month break... dammm

les norton

First Grade
astrogirl said:
best: good day at work

worst: i think i still love my ex

Keep ya chin up chickee...I think you're a catch! :)

Best - hmmm. Got some stuff done to my car and we got a new dog. His name is ROBBIE!!!:D What a cack I didnt even name him, he was from a pug rescue program.

worst - I am hungry. But too lazy to go get food.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had the best night out last night

worst: felt the effects of a big night out today and one of my friends who is moving away tomorro and was meant to meet us in town just didnt bother to show up ... annoying

astrogirl

First Grade
thanks les - it's alright - those feelings just come and go

best: great day till about 11:15pm

worst: 11:15pm when my 18yo cousin called to ask me to come pick him up (over an hour to drive him home!) and spent the whole time whinging about how unreasonable his father is, which is not true at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts