What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Work is finished for the day and I have a lead for another job. Plus it's raining

WORST: don't really have one.

Risa

Bench
Best: Not much really..trying to stay positive.

Worst: So tired, didn't sleep well because I was thinking about stuff. And the phone call I make tonight could be interesting to say the least. And still at work bored senseless!

Risa

Bench
Best: I have really good friends and I am doing okay.

Worst: Broke up with boyfriend because he never had time with me as family business came first. Couldn't deal with that.

Johns-All-Day

Juniors
*Hugz Risa* Keep your chin up Marissa! You are a top chick and you deserve to be number one in your boyfriend's eyes. Don't settle for anything less! Sorry to hear it's over, but it sounds like you made the right decision. Good luck over the next few days.

Risa

Bench
Johns-All-Day said:
*Hugz Risa* Keep your chin up Marissa! You are a top chick and you deserve to be number one in your boyfriend's eyes. Don't settle for anything less! Sorry to hear it's over, but it sounds like you made the right decision. Good luck over the next few days.

Thanks heaps, means lot :)

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: I managed to get some uni stuff sorted out.

Worst: I've had a crappy day...I had a bad reaction to some tests I had done, my television blew up, I drowned my phone, I spent the day hunting for a textbook I need for uni tomorrow, only to find it is sold out everywhere. I've had a headache all day, and I'm generally in a crappy mood.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: MrC arrives this afternoon and we're off to my mate's wedding for a weekend of drunken frivolity tomorrow night.

WORST: My old flatmates jipped me on the internet payment, meaning I am $60 out of pocket and only have $40 to cover food and incidentals while I'm away. :-(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I looks like it's going to storm again.

WORST: I'm like you CW I'm low on funds for this fortnight, my cat got her yearly booster shot and $80 later I was not happy. I supose she wasn't either lol

les norton

First Grade
Best - not alot really

Worst - I lost one of my best friends in a really sh*tty way. I dont know if I will be able to handle the funeral. I dont know how this happened.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Sorry to hear that Les

BEST: I have some good job leads

WORST: Last night we were without power for 5 hrs! not happy, wasn't good seeing as I'm affraid of the dark. Plus I was awake from 5am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep... I hate when that happens.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I feel better. Made myself a lovely, healthy simple tomato soup with basil

Worst: Nothing really :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts