What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
ok i am going to do mine for the week

BEST: went back to uni during the week and had a ball getting to catch up with everyone. my friend's video clip made its debut on rage on friday night/saturday morning. i was so proud! today going to see my friend who had a baby a few weeks ago. then going to some concert on thursday. going to melbourne on saturday, going to see adam hills (again) on sunday, then the genie on sunday, then staying at bennetts lane to celebrate my birthday with people in melbourne. then going to see jackson jackson in sydney on the wedneday that follows.

WORST: i am going to be so tired

lucky7

Juniors
Worst: well it was an all round sh*t day resulting with me now sitting here with an extra large maccas coke and assorted chocolate and chips. which will prob lead to my wors for tomorrow....................me feeling gross and fat after eating all this crap.

Best: today will be over tomorrow

les norton

First Grade
best - the catering at training is off the charts good.

worst - i will be rolling out of it in three weeks

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got The Best Disney Album in the World... Ever! It's great, some great songs on there.

WORST: Job leads went nowhere.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I get to go to the game next Sunday, another girl said she would change shifts so I work in the morning and get to go to the footy in the afternoon.

WORST: I found out seom pretty crappy stuff about our boss and I have to work with her on Monday :( Man I wish I could get out of there!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I saw Wild Hogs today... it's really funny, better than I thought.

WORST: I was going to have a big rant about my boss and how much I hate work and that she sends into tears every 5 secs... but reading your posts about your friends funerals, puts it into perspective.

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome birthday and an awesome time in melb

WORST: back home, stuff to do with uni... and ppl forgetting my birthday LOL (including family)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
northey said:
BEST: had an awesome birthday and an awesome time in melb

WORST: back home, stuff to do with uni... and ppl forgetting my birthday LOL (including family)

i didnt! :D hope u got my msg

best: umm had a really good sleep and swapped my sat night shift at work yay

worst: burnt my hand with boiling water........... big owies! lol :(

Frederick

Staff member
BEST: Got home from hospital after 8 days this morning :)

WORST: Bloody hard to make myself comfortable wherever I sit/lie down :fist:

Risa

Bench
Best: Landed a job I really wanted and handed in my resignation for my current job today. Had some nice emails from people at work & caught up with a friend I haven't spoken to properly in a while.

Worst: Nothing!

Risa

Bench
strewth_mate said:
I was a bit shocked at that until I realised you were resigning from a DIFFERENT job :crazy:

Hahaha I just edited it then to save confusion. I'm caught up in all the excitement!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Working week is almost over and I got a column in the Herald today :lol:

WORST: Stuck in town waiting for my parents to finish some God awful meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.