What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Misanthrope

Staff member
Great work from les and MrC. Had me worried for a second :lol: I've PMed Randy's article to PK in case it's needed. I've got to log off now, but I'm sure we'll be five in again this week.

I'll be doubly sure by PMing Randy's article to MrC as well. furrycat's already approved the proxy post.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Just thought I'd let ya'll know that we picked up a much needed 530 to 522 victory! Thanks to everyone for stepping up and giving me a heart attack with some last minute posts.

Who's up for a game next round?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I have something in mind, so I'm up for another run. We're at home to Newtown for this one, and I particularly like to beat them. We had quite a rivallry with them as the Dirty Reds, and they were the first team we ever faced. I'd love to get a good side out there.

1: PrideKnight
2: CWBush (c)
3: MrCharisma
4: The Joey Show
5:

6: brandell
7: les norton
8:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Deadline is 9pm this coming Wednesday, guys. We're still one run on player short, but I can probably get Randy to post something if need be. Can all of the run on players guarantee they'll be able to post?

Mines' up. It's not my finest effort, but it isn;t too bad considering that I only remembered that it was due about an hour ago.

Misanthrope

Staff member
f**k f**k f**k. So sorry, guys. As I said in the game thread, got asked to stay in at work an extra four hours after I was supposed to finish. Had planned to write the article this arvo, but didn't get home until 8.30. It slipped my mind. Inexcusable for a captain, but this being my first week of the new job, I didn't want to turn down any shifts.

Latest posts