What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT - Newcastle Knights' F7's Thread

Might have to give a couple more debutantes a run. Have you had a word with Paulie, or maybe Joeys Wheelchair? Maybe Jamie could throw something together, depending on his work situation...

RABK

Referee
I'll have a go, but i'd like a little help. I'll throw together an article and pass it around for proof reading and tips / criticism. :)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Not a problem, Jamie. Email or PM it to me and I can give it a proof read. Got tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday off.

Yeah I don't mind giving you a hand either Jamie. PM it to me and I'll have a read through it if you like. That way you'll have a couple of different opinions on it.

les norton

First Grade
Even though this is now the very excellent knights squad I just wanted to say what an honour it was to be named the dirty reds MVP player....especially considering the amazing talent i believe we all possess.

Was an absolute blast to play along side you and especially under such a dedicated captain like Chris.

bring on 2006 and bring on the newcastle knights forum sevens squad....:D

les norton said:
Even though this is now the very excellent knights squad I just wanted to say what an honour it was to be named the dirty reds MVP player....especially considering the amazing talent i believe we all possess.

Was an absolute blast to play along side you and especially under such a dedicated captain like Chris.

bring on 2006 and bring on the newcastle knights forum sevens squad....:D

The award was fully deserved mate. If it went to anyone else it would have been an absolute travesty of justice.

Looking forward to you playing a starring role in the Knights 2006 campaign.

les norton

First Grade
I'm having problems...I need dilly to help me....

....again.

I cant get rid of the dirty reds one (where I know want to put my new purty one...) I will go and pm him now...

DILLY!!!!!!!!

(btw cheers TJS :D)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Les - It should be fairly easy. Just save the new banner to your hard drive, upload it to photobucket, go to your User CP, edit your signature, delete the Dirty Reds one, and paste in the IMG code for the new one.

Guys - deadline is tomorrow night! Let's get those articles in and save Chris the trouble of having a coronary, please? :lol:

les norton

First Grade
it keeps saying something about size...even when i was just trying to delete the dirty reds one..I dont get it.

MrCharisma

Bench
les norton said:
it keeps saying something about size...even when i was just trying to delete the dirty reds one..I dont get it.

Talk to me on MSN Kim and I'll help you out

Misanthrope

Staff member
Bwahahaha. Don't tell me admin made a banner too big for their own stupid size specifications? :lol:

My article is up. All feedback is most appreciated.

Remember the game finishes tonight Knights! At the moment I think it's 2 vs 2... hopefully they mightn't get all there submissions up!

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got one in the pipeline, and from what I've heard les has as well. Jamie's was almost done last time I talked to him. Let's make it back to back finals, guys!

les norton

First Grade
Mines up. I'm really disappointed with it. I kind of forgot about it (sorry, cant believe I admitted that in here) Anyways...it came out slightly rushed. I think it had potential but alas i stufffed it...

Misanthrope

Staff member
Mine'll be up soon enough. About to start writing it. Another five man (and woman) effort. Nice work!

RABK

Referee
Yeh, mines up.

I'm feeling the pressure...i don't wanna let you guys down. I wanna prove myself as a capable fill in for the coming season.