What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 25 2021 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Alan Johnson

Juniors
Turbo's try after beating 9 would-be tacklers was good, but all of the attempted tackles were comically bad.

JJ

Immortal
Turbo's try after beating 9 would-be tacklers was good, but all of the attempted tackles were comically bad.
There are some tremendously bad teams this year, will be interesting to see whether he can pull off a Hayne-like playoffs performance

Alan Johnson

Juniors
The Bulldogs have not had a great year but I always felt like there was something there. I think I'd be more optimistic about 2022 as a Bulldogs fan than a Warriors fan.

Blair

Coach
Eighty two points were scored today, with both the Warriors and Tigers not bothering the scorers!

Here it is, round 24 'The Death Ladder'!:

1630830815400.png

For those eight teams at the bottom, that is.

12th! Didn't we expect better?

The top-eight are alive. The top-five have more than just a pulse. Lucky bastards. The Storm and Panthers are favourites for the GF. They were great all year. Souths surprised in the run home, Manly are talk of the town but the Eels slipped. The Roosters are one to watch as it's never say die in Bondi.

The Knights and Titans? Let's give them the benefit of the doubt. They're still breathing and the latter have some home-ground fan momentum.

It's finals time.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
How are you guys going with the ads on this site? I mainly look at it on my phone, in chrome, and they are excruciating.

How are you guys going with the ads on this site? I mainly look at it on my phone, in chrome, and they are excruciating.
Mentioned here