What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW State Of Origin Team Game 1 2009

TooheysNew

Coach
ffs.. I put it to you that if a member of your NRL team gets named in the origin team, it has an effect on your NRL team this weekend... Therefore a reasonable NRL fan would like to read about this in an NRL forum...

I suppose If your team didnt get any rep honours you may not be so interested..

At least ennis can headbutt a wall if he is cranky with that permanant head gear he wears...
Bad day sweetheart?

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
The selectors met at 5pm and then were going to announce it for Fox Sports at halftime.

What a farce this whole announcement thing has become.

BD5733

Juniors
But it is not official it was an alleged leaked side or side "based on" what Hawse thought would be named.

It will be official in just under two hours.

And I am the one that fails in comprehension :lol:

The guy posted saying that the side he listed was the side named on Channel 10.

You said "Ummmm no"

Where did he go wrong?

Was that not the side named on Ch 10?

Your last sentence is spot on.

Last edited:

Ladmate

Bench
The team is awesome.

Since Ennis has been to 4 different clubs, he has got the support of 4 different clubs supporters.

Broncos, Bulldogs, Dragons and Knights supporters tried hard, but common sense prevailed.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
That was just Channel 10's opinion. It's not the official team.

So if they have it 100% right, will you be ringing Adam Hawse for the lotto numbers???

If the team was picked at 5pm and at 5.50 pm a team is aired on the news, i reckon its pretty close..

Remember the rothmans medal...

TooheysNew

Coach
So if they have it 100% right, will you be ringing Adam Hawse for the lotto numbers???

If the team was picked at 5pm and at 5.50 pm a team is aired on the news, i reckon its pretty close..

Remember the rothmans medal...
Yes. I'm going to ring Adam Hawse for the lotto numbers. That's exactly what i'm going to do. Well picked.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'll deadset pay anything to see skeepe's reaction if by some chance, Campese isn't named and Mullen is ...

hybrid_tiger

Coach
The only selection I have a complaint over is Stewart instead of Laffranchi. They are dead set kidding. Glenn Stewart is ORDINARY. Hopefully he is suspended and Laffranchi comes it. Please, not Andrew Ryan FFS.

McManus is a bolter - I would have picked Monaghan.

Lewis is very unlucky, but Wing is a damn good player and was great off the bench in City/Country.

skeepe

Immortal
As a Queensland fan I'd be ecstatic Jobbie. Campese provides a far bigger threat. As a selfish Raiders fan I'd also be very happy. Be devastated for Campo though that the myopic NSW selectors place more value on the club played for rather than actual talent though.

Assuming you're right if course

Raider_69

Post Whore
I'll deadset pay anything to see skeepe's reaction if by some chance, Campese isn't named and Mullen is ...

i imagine it will be one of jubilation, like mine will be
we need campo at canberra, f**k NSW, they'll get pounded regardless, better it be on Mullen's record and force him into early SOO black banning, then ruin Campo's debut

Latest posts