What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW Team for Game 3 announced

Tommy Smith

Referee
Cross was brutalised by O'Meley on the weekend.

Don't know what Shrek has to do. Not that im complaining because we now have mre than enough Origin players. A certain win against the Dogs has turned into a certain loss.

Centrebet are yet to put up the odds for whether or not Buderus can muster up an attacking play in his final Origin appearance... In the last five games he hasn't managed to produce anything so we're expecting he'll be true to form in the final game.

the kirwan kid

Juniors
I atcually think Anasta and Pearce is far mroe dangerous than the wallace/bird combo.

I love watching pearce play, he's an actual footballer who goes out and has a go, he tries things and he's formed a very good combo with anasta. Given all the sh*t anastas copped previously i can actually see him having a very good game and he's improved enormously under fittler.

i have my doubts over monaghan and the forward pack is still pretty poor.

As a QLDer I'm far more worried about Pearce/Anasta than Bird/Wallace really ...

Brownie.Kougari

Juniors
As a QLDer I'm far more worried about Pearce/Anasta than Bird/Wallace really ...

As am I, though I'd rather go up against Pearce than Wallace any day.

Pearce is a great player but I reckon they brought him in too early, SOO isn't really the place for a 19yr old halfback. Good luck to him though, hope he doesn't get creamed too bad :D

Go Queensland!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Bellamy has no balls to tell players they aren't required for the next game.

Sh*t team aside...

C'MON BLUUUUUUUUUUUES !

Dave Q

Coach
Bellamy has no balls to tell players they aren't required for the next game.

Sh*t team aside...

C'MON BLUUUUUUUUUUUES !

Agree.

Its a disgrace.

Those evil, dark-hearted and devil-worshipping Qlders are going to absolutely smash us.

There must be some sick european nudie film on SBS I can watch instead. Go the swedes.

NthKnight

Centrebet are yet to put up the odds for whether or not Buderus can muster up an attacking play in his final Origin appearance... In the last five games he hasn't managed to produce anything so we're expecting he'll be true to form in the final game.

And who would you have at hooker for NSW instead?

t-ba

Post Whore
WTF?

Seriously, WTF?

I live in this god forsaken state damnit, why are you doing this to me? Why?

The Forward pack is pathetic. Ryles has got Mongrel and would make an actual impact, unlike Cross.

Last edited:

Shoooter

Juniors
What a joke our pack is. Watch the QLD'ers roll over the top of us before Inglis and co. carve us up on the fringes.

lockyno1

Post Whore
And who would you have at hooker for NSW instead?

Exactly. In the end it is not as if Farah is setting the world on fire. Buderus was NSW's best player in game 2. Next year I hope Ennis gets the NSW hooker spot though. Deserves it!

Harold Bishop

Juniors
If Ben Cross isnt the biggest MYTH in NRL history i dont know who is.
Sure its easy to look like Cheif Harrogan with Brett White, Crocker, Hoffman, Lima, Blair. Smith etc behind you. He played one "good" season and all of a sudden he is the best prop in Australia.

The "Mongrel" case for him is a joke as well. I remember when Cross was playing for the Raiders and picked on Steve Matai (who was a good foot shorter) and got his ass handed to him and wasn't seen in the game again.

Syren

Juniors
I dont mind the halves, I am sure Pearce was picked because of his connection with Anasta. But we got smashed in the forwards in Game 2, but hardly any improvement for Game 3, still screwed.

sass

Juniors
I'm happy to see anasta/pearce in the team but I just have a bad feeling about this origin game. I think our forwards are going to be in trouble and no matter who our back line is they won't have a chance to make anything happen.

Exactly. In the end it is not as if Farah is setting the world on fire. Buderus was NSW's best player in game 2. Next year I hope Ennis gets the NSW hooker spot though. Deserves it!

Buderus was NSW's best player? Lol you read the game like the best of them!

How does Ennis deserve the NSW spot? Oh sh*t, that's right, he plays for Brisbane. I thought that his lack of aesthetic appeal would turn you against him? Generally you're fairly transparent in your motives for supporting one player over another.

BTW I agree with Buderus' selection simply because it would be unfair to deny him a send-off. In hindsight the selectors ought to have made changes at any time during the last 5 Origin games when Buderus was producing NOTHING, but at this late stage why force changes to a winning formula? :lol:

NthKnight

Buderus was NSW's best player? Lol you read the game like the best of them!

How does Ennis deserve the NSW spot? Oh sh*t, that's right, he plays for Brisbane. I thought that his lack of aesthetic appeal would turn you against him? Generally you're fairly transparent in your motives for supporting one player over another.

BTW I agree with Buderus' selection simply because it would be unfair to deny him a send-off. In hindsight the selectors ought to have made changes at any time during the last 5 Origin games when Buderus was producing NOTHING, but at this late stage why force changes to a winning formula? :lol:

You said all that and still managed to dodge my question. Well done :sarcasm:

perverse

Referee
If Ben Cross isnt the biggest MYTH in NRL history i dont know who is.
Sure its easy to look like Cheif Harrogan with Brett White, Crocker, Hoffman, Lima, Blair. Smith etc behind you. He played one "good" season and all of a sudden he is the best prop in Australia.

The "Mongrel" case for him is a joke as well. I remember when Cross was playing for the Raiders and picked on Steve Matai (who was a good foot shorter) and got his ass handed to him and wasn't seen in the game again.
i agree with these sentiments. he's had trouble with injury this year, but has produced very little for the knights so far. for our supposed new forward leader he certainly isn't showing much on the field at all.

Latest posts