What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Wenty Magpies 2011 thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Who do we play on August 8th, Sare?
Got some girls coming to that game..

wittyz chick

Coach
OK I've consulted my draw and

This week away against Wests at Campbelltown on Saturday 18th at 3pm

Next week away against Shellharbour at Ron Costello Oval Sunday 26th at 3:30pm

Then the Auckland game.

Saturday August 8th against Windsor Wolves at home at 3pm.

Hope that answers all your questions

JessEel

awes.. anyone exciting play for Windsor?

by exciting, i mean attractive... (of course)

wittyz chick

Coach
awes.. anyone exciting play for Windsor?

by exciting, i mean attractive... (of course)

:lol: I knew what you meant and erm.. ummmmmm.. errrrr.. Off the top of my head no-one I can think of.. yeah looking at their side the answer is no-one.. unless there's a Panthers sometimes 1st grader sometimes not player you like?

wittyz chick

Coach
Colonel.. have consulted draw.

That's a split round and Wenty don't play the 1st week they play the 2nd week on the 22nd of August against the Central Coast.

So no footy that weekend.. I can check Bundy Cup for you but that'll take a little longer as I haven't got that one saved I'll have to find my email.

JessEel

:lol: I knew what you meant and erm.. ummmmmm.. errrrr.. Off the top of my head no-one I can think of.. yeah looking at their side the answer is no-one.. unless there's a Panthers sometimes 1st grader sometimes not player you like?

Michael Gordon :pray:

wittyz chick

Coach

That's a split round and Wenty don't play the 1st week they play the 2nd week on the 22nd of August against the Central Coast.

So no footy that weekend.. I can check Bundy Cup for you but that'll take a little longer as I haven't got that one saved I'll have to find my email.

Checked Bundy Cup

That's 1st week of the finals so can't help you there.

I think it's 1st week of the finals the last round is Round 18 August 7 - 10

The Colonel

Immortal

Typical..... no worries about Bundy Cup. I'd have stayed for Wenty but Brennan and I will have to drive home.

Stagger eel

Staff member
NSW CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE V WESTERN SUBURBS
CAMPBELLTOWN STADIUM : 3PM : SATURDAY 18 JULY 2009

1. Tim MORTIMER 2. Etu UAISELE 3. Jonathan WRIGHT 4. Mark LULAND 5. Ken SIO 6. James GREHAN 7. Shane CROFT 8. David BAUMANN 9. Kim UASI 10. Tim ROBINSON 11. Taulima TAUTAI 12. Justin HORO 13. Brendan OAKE [C] INTERCHANGE: 14. Trent ROSE 15. Karl FILIGA 16. Danny HOWARD 17. Mark O'GRADY COACH: Rip TAYLOR

Shane Croft signed with Wenty a few weeks ago from the Penrith NYC side and is playing his first state cup game this week, he had 2 weeks with the Bundy Red side before he was promoted. I believe he played against Mortimer in the trial this year and outplayed him.

Stagger eel

Staff member
BUNDABERG RED CUP : WENTWORTHVILLE V WINDSOR
WINDSOR SPORTING COMPLEX : 7PM : FRIDAY 17JULY 2009

1. Tim CLAYTON 2. KJ MACKENZIE 3. Brent RAE-MILLAR 4. Aaron FLUKE 5. Callan RICHARDSON 6. Jacob BYRNE 7. Nadim COURI 8. Steve BRISTOW 9. Ben BAILEY 10. Joe MATAELE 11. Ben TAIA 12. Brett SARGENT [C] 13. Mitch STANFIELD INTERCHANGE: 21. John KOBORSI 15. Tom VAINGA 16. Samson MARINER 23. Sione KAAFI COACH: Brett COOK

It would be interesting to see how Callan responds to the demotion to the Bundy side.

caylo

Bench
1. Tim MORTIMER 2. Etu UAISELE 3. Jonathan WRIGHT 4. Mark LULAND 5. Ken SIO 6. James GREHAN 7. Shane CROFT 8. David BAUMANN 9. Kim UASI 10. Tim ROBINSON 11. Taulima TAUTAI 12. Justin HORO 13. Brendan OAKE [C] INTERCHANGE: 14. Trent ROSE 15. Karl FILIGA 16. Danny HOWARD 17. Mark O'GRADY COACH: Rip TAYLOR

Shane Croft signed with Wenty a few weeks ago from the Penrith NYC side and is playing his first state cup game this week, he had 2 weeks with the Bundy Red side before he was promoted. I believe he played against Mortimer in the trial this year and outplayed him.

I hope Filiga gets some good time on the field, he should be able to cement himself a spot in the centres for Wenty.

wittyz chick

Coach

Thanks Stagger.. His 1st game in the Bundy Cup he absolutely killed it! He was fantastic. Will be good to see how he goes in NSW Cup.

Mits the game is Saturday not Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts