What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Banners - 2005-2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Johnsy

Referee
No, just a take on your "policing" of this thread, really mate !

If you have me as your hero, you REALLY need a life. if you dont like someone taking the piss, dont post.

RABK

Referee
_Johnsy said:
Well who is a clever boy on a power trip ?:roll: Are you a security guard Dilmah ?

I think you'll find that 95% of internet forums/boards have restrictions on signature/banner sizes and that mods/admin normally have absolutely no hesitation banning anyone who ignores a first warning.

I think the admins of this site have been fairly lenient as far as oversized sigs go because at least 40% of the banners that appear on this site break the rules.

In other words, grow up you tool.

TooheysNew

Coach
If you have me as your hero, you REALLY need a life. if you dont like someone taking the piss, dont post.
Grow up dickhead. If you don't like the rules here, find somewhere else to play.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dilmah said:
Grow up dickhead. If you don't like the rules here, find somewhere else to play.

A bit touchy there princess, I see resorting to personal insults and using innapropriate language is ok for the mods, going to ban yourself Dil ?:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
Why, you dont like what you dish out, it was good natured until The big and all powerful "Mod" resorted to name calling.

All hail Dil.........

_Johnsy

Referee
_Johnsy said:
Actually Timmah

can you do a

"Dilmah - respect my authoritah !"

Any chance Timmah ?

If so can you make sure it is withing members guidelines, i dont want anyone pulling a hamstring in their hissy fit.

_Johnsy

Referee
Dilmah said:
LOL. Keep pushing.

This is what happens when the dil is pushed

imgres

_Johnsy

Referee
I have evolved from a d**khead to a d**k. I think you have making a d**k of yourself covered for both of us.

I apologise about the first picture, maybe this one is more accurate.

istockphoto_1212358_unhappy_princess.jpg

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
lol

I can't see this going well for Johnsy.

I guess i can now understand why my signature in full goes in and out right now

kooriguy

Juniors
hey just a noob Q how do you make these i have adobe photoshop cs2 is that good enough to make these do you make them from scratch or is there some sort of template.

kooriguy

Juniors
and oh can someone make a panthers 2007 premiers banner for me in advance :)
also a 2007 canberra raiders wooden spoon banner would be nice too hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts