What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - Proposed NSW Origin Team

R-15-3

Bench
Hynes needs 5kg of muscle to strengthen up his defence and make him more likely of breaking through with all his hit ups.

Craigshark

First Grade
Hynes is fine. Yes his defence needs to improve but apart from that our forward pack has been absolutely belted in the games he hasn’t performed to what we’ve become expected of him to. Think he gets the bench spot and deservedly so.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Absolute joke hey. Freddy is trying to fill his Roosters quota
Not sure of details and I’m sure he won’t be paid but if this isn’t a deal with politis and the contract to get him to roosters I’m not here.

For experience apparently, there are other more deserving players who have played more than 12 games who could benefit from the “experience”…. Like Talakai for example.

Well yeah I cant see what JAC did wrong to not be picked . Others going better in better team? I dont think hes gone bad at all especially when he gets the ball! I understand combinations , but dont understand the concept of combinations between Penrith, Rooters , and Boncos players, seeming to make a big difference.

Chimp

Bench
I’m pleased Nicho gets to go into camp, but not actually get game time…. Gets all the benefit of the experience, but is back on deck fresh as a daisy. Happy to leave it that way all series - not that we have anyone playing anywhere near what should be Origin standard.

Latest posts