What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

Quigs

Immortal
MV5BMzg1NzZmMDUtMTcyYi00ZmMzLWIxODgtYzM0ODQ3YWYwNTZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

Quigs

Immortal
Match day food: Tonight more of me Pea and bloody Ham soup (and it was good)

And because I am currently as shitty as (thats cranky shitty, not shitty shitty) I had not one, but two big pieces of fresh cream chocolate mud cake - purchased today from Coles Yeppoon ..... and yes it was "reduced to clear" into $5.75.

And get this heathens, because I am now a card carrying Senior I was able to park in the Seniors only car park space some 8 spots from the plaza entrance.

Thanks Scummo for the card you quigs of a thing.

Big Bloke

Juniors
I think you blokes oughta thank me for this thread.

I’m the one who started the female referee talkfest and it metamorphosed into talk about cooking.

Then you started this thread.

Thank f**k for that!

Quigs

Immortal
Did you cook up this thread Big Bloke?

Anyhow tonight in MKR as a forerunner to match night I cooked 'meself' up a beautiful lil lamb stew. Enough to keep me nourished for a couple more days too.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Did you cook up this thread Big Bloke?

Anyhow tonight in MKR as a forerunner to match night I cooked 'meself' up a beautiful lil lamb stew. Enough to keep me nourished for a couple more days too.

Forerunner? Breaking ya own silly rules huh? Poor confused geriatric old farger.

Latest posts