What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT: the game day cook off thread

Geez, that looks the ticket. You just reminded me of one of my fave pizzas I haven’t made for ages

Blognaise pizza

So now I’m gonna try your sauce for spaghetti and use the left over for a bowl pizza

BTW, the haloumi goes real well on the chicken pizza. Was worried about saltiness but no hint of it
Hey get the f**k out of here!!! I'm making a blognaise pizza as we speak! Throwing in fetta, olives, chilli and bacon!
Edit: I was making it as a surprise!! Lol.

Quigs

Immortal
What did I tell youse about the Gay Couple in the Kitchen?

Bitch fight over blognaise pizza as we speak.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I’ll be taking an extra Lacteeze now.

Haloumi, mozzarella, creamy cheese sauce and creme fraiche in the satay sauce.

Dairy overload

Quigs

Immortal
Shut up and slurp down ya puréed mince and veg ya nark

:speaking_head:

Nachos on the menu tonight. But seeing as though it wasn't a Sharks game day I didn't need to to do a Bernard King song and dance over what was cooked up in the kitchen.

Non match day posting of pics of tucker is so Scummo Morrison. So .... hey I can do it to .... see .... see what I can cook up.

Youse can have your off match day see whose dick is bigger with your MKR shit. When it comes to match day tucker it is straight to "Iron Chef"

Latest posts